Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo
01.12.2013 , 12:32 AM | #241
Hi everyone,

Heads up - we're looking at kicking off Season 1 of the RAW Championships in February. More announcements to come in the next few weeks.

The comp will run two nights a week (2 matches per night), most likely Mondays and Thursdays. It won't be a straight up elimination, it'll be two pools where everyone plays each other once for a rating then into eliminations and finals.

I know most of you have being doing heaps of rwz lately, which is awesome. Please start filtering this info throughout your respective guilds and get everyone ready!

Details TBA...
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Obirayy
01.12.2013 , 08:39 PM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Hi everyone,

Heads up - we're looking at kicking off Season 1 of the RAW Championships in February. More announcements to come in the next few weeks.

The comp will run two nights a week (2 matches per night), most likely Mondays and Thursdays. It won't be a straight up elimination, it'll be two pools where everyone plays each other once for a rating then into eliminations and finals.

I know most of you have being doing heaps of rwz lately, which is awesome. Please start filtering this info throughout your respective guilds and get everyone ready!

Details TBA...
Sweet. Is this with the streaming and commentary? Makes watching pvp 10x better
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Scorpiooooo
01.12.2013 , 09:10 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Sweet. Is this with the streaming and commentary? Makes watching pvp 10x better
Yep - Fresk and I will be back with bells on!

OzPegasus
01.13.2013 , 01:36 AM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Yep - Fresk and I will be back with bells on!
Hmmmm these "bells" you speak of sound intriguing.....

Obirayy
01.15.2013 , 10:39 PM | #245
Dam I just remembered ill be away from jan 31st - feb 18th. Guess ill try to make the finals
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Antiskeptic
01.16.2013 , 05:50 PM | #246
Icesis, I would keep and eye on http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...56#edit5732756

I have a feeling they will attempt to do something before 1.7 (Or just after) if it's before you may have to shorten the comp or move it to a later date.

Unfortunately I'll be in Africa at the current time of this comp, for the whole month pretty much. If by any chance you can schedule the Finals on or after the 25th of Feb so I can watch, that'd be fair amazing tbh.
//

Scorpiooooo
01.17.2013 , 01:39 AM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Icesis, I would keep and eye on http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...56#edit5732756

I have a feeling they will attempt to do something before 1.7 (Or just after) if it's before you may have to shorten the comp or move it to a later date.

Unfortunately I'll be in Africa at the current time of this comp, for the whole month pretty much. If by any chance you can schedule the Finals on or after the 25th of Feb so I can watch, that'd be fair amazing tbh.
Thanks Mosus!

Novarium
01.20.2013 , 08:03 AM | #248
I do believe that Pandemic will be making thier first appearance to this event. We are looking forward to competing against you all.. and may the best imp team win :P
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

ambitiousapple
01.20.2013 , 08:18 AM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
I do believe that Pandemic will be making thier first appearance to this event. We are looking forward to competing against you all.. and may the best imp team win :P
/cheer
This is Fuwah speaking

Antiskeptic
01.26.2013 , 03:37 PM | #250
So i'm jetting off tomorrow to Africa for a month so I wont be around for R.A.W.

But I had a wicked idea, shared it with resk just now was well. You guys should rock on down to Nar shadaa at least on the night of the finals, get everyone down there they can /say and yell and cheer, will be an awesome community feel. Can duel in between matches and all that jazz.

To all the teams competing GL.
//