Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Marcusftfw
12.08.2012 , 04:44 AM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
This is why Presh isn't on our team, because he needed to play cricket, if he wasn't busy and went with you, then he wouldn't of came with us. I'm talking about teams not guilds. Damn you're dumb.
^ Lol, and ty NeS for pulling out of a ranked game when your losing, didn't realise people did that....
-Win

AIRCONGO
12.08.2012 , 05:03 AM | #152
haha well tonight really hurt the morale on some of our guildies. Good idea for a tournament though. One thing should look into is an even playing field i.e all wear recruit for example. Got to point where some of our team didnt want to play last game and wanted to go do other things they found it that embarrassing.
<Midian>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Yolo'no-scoped
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

Antiskeptic
12.08.2012 , 05:15 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by AIRCONGO View Post
haha well tonight really hurt the morale on some of our guildies. Good idea for a tournament though. One thing should look into is an even playing field i.e all wear recruit for example. Got to point where some of our team didnt want to play last game and wanted to go do other things they found it that embarrassing.
You came into it know that most teams would be full wh.

A change of style i.e not just random elimination would change things and this has been spoken of.
//

TheEdgeOfMadness
12.08.2012 , 05:21 AM | #154
Edited

TheEdgeOfMadness
12.08.2012 , 05:26 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
^ Lol, and ty NeS for pulling out of a ranked game when your losing, didn't realise people did that....
Not sure if this is a trol or not, as we explained to you what happened.

We lost First at the start of the match, the client black-screened and so he couldn't even get on the speeder (eventually timed out and was removed). We weren't sure what the protocol was so we kept playing but Resk (the game organiser in our team) instructed us to drop and reQ.

Jumpchan
12.08.2012 , 05:39 AM | #156
while jacky i respect your opinion i would also like to point out that me and mosus simply do not give 2 hoots about it and prefer to troll as its alot more enjoyable

also as you know none of the intuned party
butt the hell out

and good work on the win
Jump
/avoid

AIRCONGO
12.08.2012 , 05:40 AM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
You came into it know that most teams would be full wh.

A change of style i.e not just random elimination would change things and this has been spoken of.
I actually came on tonight thinking we were supposed to be in recuit, I thought I read that in the thread, but I misread. We gave it a go and stuck around, but really I found it just embarrassing for us and so did others. Maybe if a server merge or transfer happens it'll spark some life into our PvP.
<Midian>
GÓllows / Myronreducto / Swolldaddy / Yolo'no-scoped
<Wrath of Xedrix>
Gall÷ws / FÓcebones / Swollows / Shackabrah

TheEdgeOfMadness
12.08.2012 , 06:06 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
while jacky i respect your opinion i would also like to point out that me and mosus simply do not give 2 hoots about it and prefer to troll as its alot more enjoyable

also as you know none of the intuned party
butt the hell out

and good work on the win
Hey Jump, thanks for the civil response and the congrats.

As I have first-hand knowledge of exactly what happened, as well as the fact that Tinkle is now my guildie, I feel I kind of have the right to respond in his defense.

If you really are just trolling, maybe just take a step back. My impression is that the comments have been a bit closer to bullying than trolling.

Anyway, I've said my piece so I won't respond to any more posts. Otherwise it'll just keep going back and forth.

Jumpchan
12.08.2012 , 06:23 AM | #159
i understand why you are doing what you are doing it but me and mosus have known tinkle for quite awhile
what im trying to say is there is history and it has recently turned ugly.
Jump
/avoid

Antiskeptic
12.08.2012 , 06:26 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by TheEdgeOfMadness View Post
Yes teams. He was originally on our (Not Entirely Stable) TEAM, then you tried to recruit him to your TEAM. In a similar way to which Tinkle was on Black Sun's team then switched to our team, which you havent stopped complaining about all day. Just thought the parallel was amusing.

Seriously though, it's just a game. Take it easy man.
Again you missunderstand the situation, we tried to recruit him without knowing if he was to play on your team or not. Again when it came to light that he was going to play on your team this wasn't pursued, at least not by me.
//