Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Marcusftfw
12.05.2012 , 12:40 AM | #101
Are players restricted to playing in one team only? As i could roll another toon in our 2nd team if we end up short if thats acceptable, im assuming thats a no which is fine but just wanna check, also please tell me that the stream is going to have a time delay? Otherwise someone could be watching and communicating with the team playing as to give them the advantage of whats goin on on the other team, I'm sure I'm not the first to realise this, but I'd rather see a completely even playing field rather than someone using an exploit.
-Win

Jumpchan
12.05.2012 , 12:59 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
Are players restricted to playing in one team only? As i could roll another toon in our 2nd team if we end up short if thats acceptable, im assuming thats a no which is fine but just wanna check, also please tell me that the stream is going to have a time delay? Otherwise someone could be watching and communicating with the team playing as to give them the advantage of whats goin on on the other team, I'm sure I'm not the first to realise this, but I'd rather see a completely even playing field rather than someone using an exploit.
the second character decision would be rather choppy but as its for your own guild teams as long as its only 1 or 2 players i personally wouldnt see to much of a problem as long as you arnt exploting it and making people sit out so you can go twice... i wonder how the judges will rule on it, definatlly should not be alloud to be cross guild though. like if add coins get knocked out and ewoks get a healer down be unacceptable to let a healer go over and help. cant be used to sheer weak links or such inotherwords

and completly agree on the delay, please make sure theres at least a 2-5 minute delay on the cast
Jump
/avoid

Marcusftfw
12.05.2012 , 01:06 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
the second character decision would be rather choppy but as its for your own guild teams as long as its only 1 or 2 players i personally wouldnt see to much of a problem as long as you arnt exploting it and making people sit out so you can go twice... i wonder how the judges will rule on it definatlly should not be alloud to be cross guild though. like if add coins get knocked out and ewoks get a healer down be unacceptable to let a healer go over and help

and completly agree on the delay, please make sure theres at least a 2-5 minute delay on the cast
Yeah I'm only asking about the character thing incase we have some no shows, theres no way I'd take someones spot like that, even if we were to get knocked out first round, it wouldn't be fair at all.

It's really good to see the quality of PVP returning ahead of this weekend hats of to you Icesis great work, just a sugestion for next time if this all goes well maybe make it a 1 mill entry fee or something? Just an idea obviously I'm sure everyones pretty focused on Saturday by now.
-Win

HyperThomas
12.05.2012 , 06:11 AM | #104
What time zone are the times listed in? Queensland or Melbourne/Sydney...
(stupid Queensland being abnormal...)
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Antiskeptic
12.05.2012 , 06:45 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by HyperThomas View Post
What time zone are the times listed in? Queensland or Melbourne/Sydney...
(stupid Queensland being abnormal...)
Sydney times.
//

Mulloway
12.05.2012 , 01:04 PM | #106
If anyone has a last minute spot they can't fill, I will probably be on. I have a combat sent, wh geared minus belt & bracers.

Great event, hope to see more.

sankalp
12.05.2012 , 07:45 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by krakl View Post
Sounds exciting, looking forward to watching it!

However, apart from the satisfaction of calling yourselves the best pvp team out there, I think we can boost the incentive just a bit for the winning team. How does 3mil from us to take the total first prize to 5m sound?

1)I need monies rather than those damn PVPers, they dont even have to repair. FFS

2)hedging on the 3mil being returned to guildbank /lol

3)Why is B-ry (Lolsmash mara) shown on the Midian pic.

HyperThomas
12.05.2012 , 10:48 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by sankalp View Post

1)I need monies rather than those damn PVPers, they dont even have to repair. FFS

2)hedging on the 3mil being returned to guildbank /lol

3)Why is B-ry (Lolsmash mara) shown on the Midian pic.
lol
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Antiskeptic
12.05.2012 , 11:26 PM | #109
"Can Craft robust 27 + 27B mods on MDN for mats and tip."

Here's a tip: When it's raining outside, grab an umbrella and use it to keep you dry.

So if I get you the mats will you craft the mods for me?
//

Scorpiooooo
12.05.2012 , 11:50 PM | #110
Hi all! Sorry for the silence, I've been pretty maxed out last few days.

But Saturday is almost here and I'm pretty damn excited!!!

To answer a few of your questions. Only roll one of your toons if your 2nd team absolutely cannot find a player due to AFK on the day. You guys shouldn't have that problem though, the word on the street is you'll have more than enough players to draw on.

Yes I will have the stream on a delay. It'll be a minute delay or so, making it useless for people to use in game.

I'll try and make contact in game with everyone tomorrow (Friday) night. Try and have all your teams booked and ready to go. That'll make it really really smooth on the day.
I'll be using you guys who posted here or made direct contact with me as the group "leaders".

I stared coming down wi a cold today - DAMNIT! - but am willing myself to get over it, with the strong use of cold medicine, so I can cast this thing properly on Saturday!

Wool! 2 days to go!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.