Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JimG
11.21.2012 , 10:10 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofreak View Post
First item under the UI category.
Pink-purple Crystals are currently unable to be sold on the GTN.
Yep, I had already edited my post. Looks like my browser wasn't refreshing the page. Although, I had to do a word search of the page since, oddly, it's listed in the UI section which makes no sense, lol.

psikofreak
11.21.2012 , 10:34 AM | #22
To anyone who is subscribed to this thread or may post to this thread in the future, please, be reasonable. I understand the frustration that this issue is causing. I was the one who originally posted it.
I know how much it sucks to see the white crystals going for as much as 2.5mil Credits and knowing you are missing out on that action due to this bug. Just step back though and look at the level of attention this is getting.
There are bigger issues, one would think, that the people at BioWare are dealing with than the fact that you don't get the luxury of selling something on the GTN rather than just selling it via trade. Yes, it is a bit inconvenient, but in the long list of game breaking bugs this one should barely get a mention.
We've made our case. It has been received by the powers that be. Let this one die for now. Come next patch, if the issue still stands, we will hope for an official response as to the progress on the item.
Honestly though if it meant the difference of my guildies and friends getting fully equipped HK's and me getting to sell my crystal. I'll take the former.

Stoofa
11.21.2012 , 10:43 AM | #23
Bad Post - Might rewrite it, might not

JimG
11.21.2012 , 11:01 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by psikofreak View Post
To anyone who is subscribed to this thread or may post to this thread in the future, please, be reasonable. I understand the frustration that this issue is causing. I was the one who originally posted it.
Dude, they already posted a response in this thread indicating they are aware of the problem and it's now been added to the list of known issues. Anyway, the frustration was more with the fact that people have been repeatedly telling them for a month that this bug exists and no one from BW had ever acknowledged the bug or put it anywhere on the list of known issues.