Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Advanced Pink-Purple War Hero's Crystal Cannot Be Sold On GTN
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

psikofreak
11.19.2012 , 01:59 AM | #1
The item is Bind on Equip and I see the white version of the crystal on the GTN. Just wondering why I am unable to put mine up for auction. Thanks.

Darth-Rammstein
11.19.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2
I can't put mine up either, it's some kind of bug.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Tanavar
11.20.2012 , 02:20 AM | #3
It would seem none of the Pink-Purple Crystals can be sold on the GTN.

This was a problem in testing too, whilst I hope it is a bug it does not appear in the known issues list.
Stand as the shield,
An azure blade strikes darkness
In pursuit of peace.

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 03:30 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings psikofreak,

Please report this bug from within the game by clicking on the ? icon at the top of your screen or by typing ctrl+/ and creating a bug ticket. To create a bug ticket you should select the following options once you’ve opened the Help Center: Click on Request Help – then click on Create Ticket. On the pop-up that appears, please select the Bug Report Category. Please note that this category should only be used to report bugs and not to report a serious problem that is stopping you from progressing in the game.

In order for us to be able to identify the issue causing the bug we would ask for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible in the text box:
  • Client language (i.e. French/German/English)
  • Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa)
  • Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap)
  • Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx)
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut)
  • Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply)
  • Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on)
  • Active Companion (Vette)
  • Detailed description of the bug.
Once you’ve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket. You’ll be provided with some related information on known bugs from the Help Center, if you don’t see the issue you are reporting there, please click on Submit Ticket again to confirm your report.

You can also report bugs via email to support@swtor.com – and you can include a screenshot (if applicable) with your mail. For email reports we ask that you provide the same level of detail as outlined above.

While we will not respond to a bug report except to acknowledge receipt, please be assured that we will investigate all bugs reported to us.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

psikofreak
11.20.2012 , 05:12 PM | #5
Thanks, I'll submit a bug report ASAP.

JimG
11.20.2012 , 05:44 PM | #6
Submit a bug report? Are they kidding? There were several threads reporting this bug in the PTS forums from the beginning of testing of 1.5 on the PTS. This bug has been mentioned in several threads in the forums since 1.5 launched. This is a widely reported bug affecting everyone on all servers. No version of the pink-purple crystal can be placed on the GTN by ANYONE and it's been this way since 1.5 was placed on the PTS. You can't go 2 minutes without seeing someone in general chat on the fleet asking why they can't place their pink-purple crystals on the GTN. BW, you guys need to get a dev responding on this issue and skip the level 1 of customer service, please submit in-game ticket responses.

elitenz
11.20.2012 , 06:24 PM | #7
Another lazy support person with a cut n paste template that doesn't really help a matter than has been known for a long time.

PezSlynx
11.20.2012 , 06:35 PM | #8
I submitted a bug report, as the CS rep in this thread requested. I was then told I have to call the SWTOR phone hotline over my "account and billing issue". Riiiiiiight.

Eszi
11.20.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
  • Client language (i.e. French/German/English)
  • Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak)
  • Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa)
  • Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap)
  • Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx)
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut)
  • Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply)
  • Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on)
  • Active Companion (Vette)
  • Detailed description of the bug.

Greetings Cerimon,

It would seem that you have absolutely no idea what people are talking about in this thread. It has also come to my attention that you are asking for coordinates, mission name, mission stage etc., even though the problem is unability to put pink-purple crystals on the gtn.

In order for us to be able to identify the issue causing the bug we would ask for you to provide as much of the following relevant information as possible in the text box:
  • Your age
  • Your Education
  • Your IQ Score
  • Your employment time in BioWare

Once you’ve provided all the information that you consider applicable, please click on Create Ticket. You’ll be provided with no related information on known bugs from the Derp Center, if you don’t see the issue you are reporting there, please click on Submit Ticket again to confirm your report so we can stop caring about the issue.

While we will not respond to a bug report except to acknowledge receipt, please be assured that we don't care.

Thank you for destroying Star Wars: The Old Republic

JimG
11.20.2012 , 08:45 PM | #10
Here ya go CS, see if this helps, lol:

Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
  • Client language (i.e. French/German/English) - ALL LANGUAGES
  • Server (i.e. Cosmic Turbine / Darth Malak) - ALL SERVERS
  • Planet/Area Name (Taris/ Nar Shaddaa) - ALL PLANETS/AREAS/ZONES
  • Coordinates (e.g. X: 23 Y: -175 Z: 200, you can get these by mousing over the arrow representing your character on the minimap) - ALL COORDINATES ON ALL MAPS
  • Character Name and Account Handle (Camaron, Camaronepixxx) - ALL CHARACTERS FOR EVERY PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE GAME
  • Character Level / Class / Advanced class (Level 14, Sith Warrior, Juggernaut) - ALL LEVELS 1-50
  • Mission Name ( Gree: Hydro Supply) - ALL MISSIONS AND THOSE NOT RUNNING MISSIONS
  • Mission stage (the mission text for the step you are currently on) - ALL MISSION STAGES AND THOSE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT STANDING AT THE FLEET
  • Active Companion (Vette) - ALL COMPANIONS AND THOSE WITHOUT ACTIVE COMPANIONS
  • Detailed description of the bug. - NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME CAN LIST A PINK-PURPLE CRYSTAL FROM THE CARTEL MARKET ON THE GTN AND THIS BUG HAS BEEN PERSISTENT SINCE 1.5 WAS PUT ONTO THE PTS