Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Needed PVP Fixes

RankorSSGS
11.21.2012 , 07:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyDusty View Post
Try being a commando against an operative .Your dead before you can get off the ground to use concussive charge. I hate them with a passion because of the playstyle, it's a cowards class.
You sir are an idiot.

1. The knockdown is 1.5 seconds. That's 1 GCD. No operative is 1 shotting people any more. You can stop spreading pointless misinformation and QQ now. Kthx.

2. Butthurt much? It's hardly a cowards class. Probably the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed. Good operative dps is so rare these days, I have tremendous respect for the very few that stick with it.

I think I've fed you enough. Go away now troll.

GARhenus
11.21.2012 , 07:54 PM | #12
well, it's either gear or skill

check your gear, then check your rotation/skill use, now check your tactics... you should be able to figure out what you need to improve by then

cyvaris
11.21.2012 , 08:02 PM | #13
10/10 Great troll thread!

Come on Bioware nerf things more. My Sentinel needs to be tops in everything so it justifies all the whining!

randiesel
11.21.2012 , 08:06 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DirtyDusty View Post
Try being a commando against an operative .Your dead before you can get off the ground to use concussive charge. I hate them with a passion because of the playstyle, it's a cowards class.
Lol a cowards class. Says the guy who needs 4 buttons to win with AS spec.

DirtyDusty
11.21.2012 , 08:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
You sir are an idiot.

1. The knockdown is 1.5 seconds. That's 1 GCD. No operative is 1 shotting people any more. You can stop spreading pointless misinformation and QQ now. Kthx.

2. Butthurt much? It's hardly a cowards class. Probably the exact opposite. I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed. Good operative dps is so rare these days, I have tremendous respect for the very few that stick with it.

I think I've fed you enough. Go away now troll.
What class do you play?

DirtyDusty
11.21.2012 , 08:15 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by randiesel View Post
Lol a cowards class. Says the guy who needs 4 buttons to win with AS spec.
Use those 4 buttons while being stunned and interupted and on your face by an oppurtunistic coward. "Win" isn't the word i would use

Macroeconomics
11.21.2012 , 10:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
I would go so far as to say operative dps is perhaps the hardest class to master, because if you do not do everything right, people will survive the opening burst, and then you are screwed.
To quote someone I recently heard use the phrase, "You sir are an idiot".

If your target survives the opening burst, just fight him. If he somehow gets the upper hand, then chalk it up to him being a far better player than you and end the fight. There is no way he should ever be able to kill you. But evidently these concepts are hard for you to master.