Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deleted Character Restoration/ Update on Ticket #6787245

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Deleted Character Restoration/ Update on Ticket #6787245
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The_Hegemon
11.18.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1
Hi can anyone give me an update on Ticket #6787245 or tell me how long a character restoration request for a subscriber is supposed to take? Thanks so much.

I called and spent over and hour and a half on hold (twice) with CS to no avail; I know you're swamped with F2P but this is my main that was accidentally deleted and I would really like him back. Is there anything I can do to expedite the process? It's been 5 days since the in-game ticket with no action or word. :/

Please let me know if/what I can do.

The_Hegemon
11.19.2012 , 11:23 AM | #2
Has anyone had a successful character restoration recently? If so, how long did it take?

MediumD
11.19.2012 , 12:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Hegemon View Post
Has anyone had a successful character restoration recently? If so, how long did it take?
Bump.

I'm waiting on ticket 68723260 for a restoration myself. I just wish I had an estimate. A few days? A week? That's fine, I'll relax. If it's weeks or months or "soon" I'll re-roll my main and consider this a (hard) lesson learned.

The_Hegemon
11.19.2012 , 09:31 PM | #4
Just an update - I finally got through to CS on the phone. They said that they could see the ticket had been opened but no action had been taken. Couldn't tell me more as it character restoration wasn't their department. I am even more confused now... "Opened but no action"? Does that mean I am not getting my character back?

Getting pretty frustrated. I thought the golden rule of F2P was that it should not negatively impact subscribers. I feel pretty negatively impacted at the moment. Before F2P I had an accidental deletion that took 3 days to resolve; it's been double that now with no word. Can someone please comment on what's going on?

MediumD
11.19.2012 , 10:01 PM | #5
Thanks for the update. At least now I know calling CS won't help.

If you hear anything more, please let me know.

Uzzo
11.20.2012 , 01:54 PM | #6
Theres no Chance of a Restoration at the moment.
Opened my Ticket on Friday, logged in today and saw my ticket got Closed and only got an Automatic Response about reporting an issue.

The_Hegemon
11.20.2012 , 02:39 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Uzzo View Post
Opened my Ticket on Friday, logged in today and saw my ticket got Closed and only got an Automatic Response about reporting an issue.
Can someone at Bioware confirm no restorations? My ticket was opened on the 14th but still hasn't been acted upon nor closed.

MediumD
11.20.2012 , 03:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Uzzo View Post
Sounds bad. I gave up and re-rolled.

Tirvaak
11.20.2012 , 03:09 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi The_Hegemon,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your thread, I wanted to let you know that your ticket is still open and still being looked into but there is no update at this time.

@MediumD: Similar situation to The_Hegemon, as soon as there is an update to both of your cases, you will receive a response from Customer Support.

@Uzzo: I'm sorry, there appears to have been some confusion with the reply you have received. I have forwarded on your details to have this ticket looked into again.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

The_Hegemon
11.20.2012 , 04:56 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi The_Hegemon,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your thread, I wanted to let you know that your ticket is still open and still being looked into but there is no update at this time.

@MediumD: Similar situation to The_Hegemon, as soon as there is an update to both of your cases, you will receive a response from Customer Support.

@Uzzo: I'm sorry, there appears to have been some confusion with the reply you have received. I have forwarded on your details to have this ticket looked into again.

Thanks.
Ha! CS LIVES! Thank you for a response.

Thanks so much for the update
Is there any kind of time estimate you can give us? (I realize you may not be able or allowed; just thought I'd ask 'cause we're at the 1 week mark today.)