Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for PVE focused Republic Guild

Umbren
11.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1
I'm a low level gunslinger but plan on being max level in the next two weeks. I'm looking for a PVE focused guild looking for a good dedicated player. I always do my homework, know my rotations and I feel I would be an asset to any guild. I am on usually in the afternoons at 6cst.

Xemini
11.18.2012 , 07:48 PM | #2
Take a look at us and see if we are what you are looking for!!

Knights of Darkbane

SturmUndSterne
11.18.2012 , 08:45 PM | #3
We'd love to have you in <Phalanx> as well. Check us out.

-Durg'en

AngelFluttershy
11.19.2012 , 12:23 AM | #4
MLP Friendship is Magic reporting for service! We do all levels of Ops so we'll make sure to help you gear up when you become 50. Also, nice choice on Adv. Class.

Cheaky
11.19.2012 , 02:02 AM | #5
Premonition would be interested in speaking with you. While we couldn't bring you on immediately as a raider because of not being level capped or fully geared, we are always open to bringing in solid players and helping them grow into outstanding guild citizens. We raid offnights for fun through old content so helping you gear in this manner to prep for a good shot at main raiding would be the way we would tackle this.

Sun/Mon/Thur 630-930pm pst
Numerous server firsts on original server Space Slug
Part of a select few 16man raiding guilds across all servers
Longstanding guild history of success through current and prior MMO's dating back several years

www.premogaming.com

While I'll be in the process of moving you are welcome to seek out our recruitment officer Mioha, or any of our team leads (Roxanne, Tiianna, Brissellio, Catalytic)

KShafe
11.19.2012 , 02:49 PM | #6
www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur.com

Yes, we are quite delusional indeed! We are a laid back, PvE and PvP and RP guild. We have fun.. period.
We currently run two progression teams and are looking to add to that. We will run RWZ, and world PvP if there seems to be some fun somehwere. We also have our Sith Guild open for recruitiment for those of you who like to explore their darker side. Whether you are a well established player, a brand new player looking to learn the ropes, or anywhere inbetween, we would love to have you join us.

Please go to http://www.wehavedelusionsofgrandeur...wforum.php?f=5 and fill out the application. Feel free to do a "who on" any time and hit us up in game.

We look forward to having you join.

~Starstryderz
StarStyder - Lvl 55 Sentinel
DirtRyderz - LvL 55 Gunslinger
SunStryder - LvL 55 Inquisitor
Strydetrain - LvL 55 Vanguard