Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Questions

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MythicalBrit
11.18.2012 , 06:06 PM | #1
I failed my security questions acouple times and now cant login wanted to knw if I can get my account unlocked

MythicalBrit
11.18.2012 , 06:38 PM | #2
Bump.

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 06:51 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings MythicalBrit,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please can you try resetting your password. You can do this through the link here.

If this doesn't work then you will need to call our Account & Billing team. You can find the numbers here.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MythicalBrit
11.18.2012 , 07:02 PM | #4
it wont send me a password change email
Edit: so I got the email and the question its asking me is "what is ur favourite pets name" and I dont remember making that my question

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 07:14 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again MythicalBrit,

It looks like you're going to need to call our Account & Billing team via the numbers in my first post. They will be able to provide you with further assistance.

Thanks.

MythicalBrit
11.18.2012 , 07:39 PM | #6
is there no way to unlock it from here cus I have been on hold since 30mins before my first post

Elfa
11.18.2012 , 07:49 PM | #7
Same thing happened to me. It asked a question I never set and now the account is locked and after 2 hours on hold I gave up. I've sent to emails about it and that was like 5 hours ago and still nothing.

Bioware, you need to ask EA for some help because this is freakin' amateur hour.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Bronholz
11.18.2012 , 08:17 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Unfortunately we are unable to do this through the forums so you will need to speak to our Account & Billing team. I understand that the wait time to talk to an agent is less than desirable at the moment, but it is necessary for assistance in this matter.

Thanks.

Elfa
11.18.2012 , 09:09 PM | #9
Undesirable? No, being on hold for 5 minutes is undesirable. Waiting on hold for 6 hours is unacceptable. We can't play the game we are paying for because we can't get anyone from CS to pick up the phone to clear up a security issue caused by malfunctioning security software on your end which caused the account to become locked.

It's Bioware's fault from square one and it isn't being resolved because we can't get a hold of anybody, period. I'm starting to think there isn't anyone actually there at all. 6 and 7 hour hold times?! Either your CS department is sorely understaffed and under-trained or you have created some serious screw ups with this latest patch. Even the worst utility company doesn't normally end up with hold times over an hour and that's in an emergency.

... and btw, why can't you do this through the forum? Use the private message system and fix something.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Elfa
11.19.2012 , 08:18 AM | #10
The worst part is that this issue isn't being addressed by anyone on the team anywhere on the site. Why isn't there anything about this on the front page? Where is the team support here? Why isn't there at least a sticky on the front page of the CS forum?