Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK mission bug?

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1
did all the missions, had all the parts and now I don't... why is that?????

ok, so did all of the HK missions over a 2 day period. my mission log showed the "companion mission" the whole time with the list of parts collected and those yet to find.

when I did (during) the Maelstrom Prison HM (the last one after completing all the others and getting all the parts) the "companion mission" switched from my 'personal mission' log to a 'group' mission log.

our group disbanded, I had the 'protocol part' (from the False Emp FP) but none of the other parts that I had already found and was not able to pick up the MP part. the group mission said "return to Bren" but after we disbanded there was no 'personal mission/companion mission' in my log, and nothing that said 'return to Bren'... I returned anyway and he gave me the mission all over again (find the schematic).

So, I now have only 1 part and apparently need to run the whole mission set again... which as anyone who's done all the stupid scanning knows is a real pain in the backside.

also, I did re-enter the Fatality and the guy did not recognize my char and did not ask for all the parts, (was helping someone w/the last boss, lord A...something or other.

What went wrong?, what can I do so as to not have to run the whole set again?, or what am I missing??

Any Help Will Be Appreciated - Thanks

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 05:45 PM | #2
anyone?... little help please

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 05:56 PM | #3
CS, are you there? a heads up on this question would be nice.

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 06:10 PM | #4
so no one has any idea what the problem is?

but hey, just keep posting about char transfers and party Jawa's cause that's the important stuff.....

mentalmackem
11.18.2012 , 06:20 PM | #5
I dont know about the issue but u can count this as a bump its pretty shocking they have just ignored u with one of the most important bits of content for 1.5

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 06:24 PM | #6
thanks bro I agree, did the whole thing and somehow lost it all .... good looking out friend

magecutter
11.18.2012 , 08:00 PM | #7
Bumppity Bumppity Bump, Bump, Bump!!!!!!

An Answer Would Be Nice ! .... or did CS put me on /ignore ? Really, I like this game enough to pay you money to play... every month I pay you money... I'm really starting to wonder why.

arunav
11.18.2012 , 11:34 PM | #8
This same exact thing happened to me (Abhisu, Shadowlands).

I collected all the parts, and, upon doing so, the mission instructed, "Return to Bren."

I spoke with Bren, but instead of receiving the last portion of the HK quest chain, he gave me the initial "find all the parts" quest again.

My recommendation: they aren't going to do anything for you. Do the quest again, either on a different 50, or on this one. Reset the "Find HK Parts" quest, make sure you have all the items in the mission inventory tab when you're done, and then talk to Bren again. Hopefully it works correctly.

Since other people are completing the mission, we must have run into a bug somewhere in the collection process.

I am doing mine over in exactly the order stated in the mission description, i.e. do FE normal first, MP HM second. Also, collect the other parts in order.

I suspect if this is done, we will get the proper quest at the end. I know it sucks, I had the same thing happen and was quite disappointed/upset about it. I spend the better part of Saturday doing it.

IrishTR
11.18.2012 , 11:45 PM | #9
I've gotten HK 5x's now on 5/8 of my 50 Imperials. Each time I've done the order completely different. Not that this is any help but here they are

1) DK, Hoth, Taris, Coroscant (Pub side) mailed, Tatooine, FE SM, Foundry HM

2) Coroscant (Pub side)mailed , Tatooine, DK, Hoth, Taris, Foundry HM, FE SM

3) Tatooine and Coroscant item from mail, Hoth, Taris, DK, FE SM, Foundry HM

4) Tatooine and Coroscant item from mail, DK, Taris, Hoth, FE SM, Foundry HM

5) Tatooine and Coroscant item from mail, Foundry HM, Hoth, DK, Taris, FE SM

And I still have 3 more to do. Looks like you may have hit a bug as I indicated above the order doesn't matter. Looks like you just got a wacky bug sorry to hear.

magecutter
11.19.2012 , 12:45 AM | #10
as you can see BW I'm not the only one having this issue. it may be intermittent but it is still a big problem to those of us it happens to. at least say if the dev's are aware of this issue please.