Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

There is currently no active subscription on this account

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currently no active subscription on this account
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz's Avatar


Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 07:19 PM | #81 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Angellyka,

Unfortunately this account wasn't able to be resolved the same as the others. Please can you ask them to call our Support team.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Angellyka's Avatar


Angellyka
11.19.2012 , 07:31 PM | #82
Your Support Teams has not been able to help her for three days. Do you have a number she can call and actually talk to someone that can help? Thank you very much we would really like to do ops and we cannot without her.

Omafo's Avatar


Omafo
11.19.2012 , 07:44 PM | #83
My friend is also having this issue after applying a 60 day game time card onto her account. Her username is JJthejedi.

Omafo's Avatar


Omafo
11.19.2012 , 08:08 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Omafo View Post
My friend is also having this issue after applying a 60 day game time card onto her account. Her username is JJthejedi.
Hey apparently now she is getting the 3001 error. She has been trying to get through to CS on the phone for the past 4 hours with frequent disconnects and is really getting frustrated. As she cannot post here I have to do so for her. I understand your swamped but please help.

Bronholz's Avatar


Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 08:12 PM | #85 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again,

Quote: Originally Posted by Angellyka View Post
Your Support Teams has not been able to help her for three days. Do you have a number she can call and actually talk to someone that can help? Thank you very much we would really like to do ops and we cannot without her.
I understand the frustration this must be causing you guys, but there is only the standard number to contact us. It may be worth creating a ticket by sending a mail to support@swtor.com, although the turnaround on tickets is potentially longer it would save your friend from having to wait on the phone.

Quote: Originally Posted by Omafo View Post
My friend is also having this issue after applying a 60 day game time card onto her account. Her username is JJthejedi.
Unfortunately the fix that is resolving this issue for the other users isn't working on your friends account. It appears that they will need to call our support team for further assistance.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Omafo's Avatar


Omafo
11.19.2012 , 08:13 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi again,


I understand the frustration this must be causing you guys, but there is only the standard number to contact us. It may be worth creating a ticket by sending a mail to support@swtor.com, although the turnaround on tickets is potentially longer it would save your friend from having to wait on the phone.


Unfortunately the fix that is resolving this issue for the other users isn't working on your friends account. It appears that they will need to call our support team for further assistance.

Thank you.
I apologize i listed the incorrect account name to you guys. Can you try again with the account name JJthesith?

Bronholz's Avatar


Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 08:16 PM | #87 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Omafo,

Thanks for the update.

Please get them to try logging in again.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Omafo's Avatar


Omafo
11.19.2012 , 08:20 PM | #88
Apparently its working. Thank you guys for being so helpful and nice. Keep up the good work. I apologize for wasting your time with the incorrect account info at first.