Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currently no active subscription on this account

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currently no active subscription on this account
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 04:36 PM | #71 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by serfilian View Post
Just decided to try out a subscription since the race choices are limited on the f2p, but I'm getting this error.
Account name: serfilian
Hi,

Please try logging in again.

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

serfilian
11.19.2012 , 04:51 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi,

Please try logging in again.

Thanks.
Worked. Thanks!

Ilysanth
11.19.2012 , 04:56 PM | #73
Friend cannot login to game because of the "You do not have active subscription" message. She is listed as preferred but cannot post to forums for help because she gets the you are not authorized message. We checked her account from the "My SWTOR" link and she logs in just fine and can answer/change her security questions. Help?

Username: Cymone

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 05:04 PM | #74 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ilysanth View Post
Username: Cymone
Hi Ilysanth,

Thanks for contacting us.

I had a look and this doesn't seem to be able to resolved in the same way. So please advise your friend to call our Support Team and they will be able to look into this further.

Thanks for your patience.

Ilysanth
11.19.2012 , 05:09 PM | #75
Thanks for looking before I sent her to the phone queue.

Insidion
11.19.2012 , 05:23 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Hi Ilysanth,

I had a look and this doesn't seem to be able to resolved in the same way. So please advise your friend to call our Support Team and they will be able to look into this further.

And what are the hours for this alleged support team? I've been holding for 4 hours today, this is terribly ridiculous.

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 06:06 PM | #77 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Insidion,

As you have unfortunately experienced due to the volume of contacts we are receiving a lot of people are experiencing extended wait times. We are working to try and reduce this, but for the moment this will still be affecting our callers.

It may be worth creating a ticket regarding this issue (which you can do through a mail to support@swtor.com). Although the ticket potentially has a longer turnaround time, it would save you from waiting on hold.

Thank you.

Naganor
11.19.2012 , 06:31 PM | #78
A friend of mine apparently has the same problem....

his account name: OutOfSight
Don't believe whatever they tell you mr. bane. It's the size of your gun that matters.

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 06:36 PM | #79 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Naganor View Post
A friend of mine apparently has the same problem....

his account name: OutOfSight
Hi Naganor,

Unfortunately the same resolution for the other users doesn't seem to be affecting your friends account. Please can you ask them to call our Support team and they will look into this further.

Angellyka
11.19.2012 , 07:16 PM | #80
Please fix this account too, she is a paid subscriber she is not told she is free to play and has been charged twice. Her account name is MightyGazebo.