Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Run Animation with Saber out

Tityn
11.18.2012 , 05:24 PM | #1
Just started a Juggernaut, im rerolling on the empire but noticed that the Juggernaut have an awesome run stance that looks aggresive when thye don't have sprint on but when it is on.... they run just like the consulars and It seems prissy..... this is just a minor thing that I think needs to be looked at because it doesn't match the class at all. Anyways, what do you guys think? Does it look fine?

MrElvG
11.19.2012 , 05:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tityn View Post
Just started a Juggernaut, im rerolling on the empire but noticed that the Juggernaut have an awesome run stance that looks aggresive when thye don't have sprint on but when it is on.... they run just like the consulars and It seems prissy..... this is just a minor thing that I think needs to be looked at because it doesn't match the class at all. Anyways, what do you guys think? Does it look fine?
Their "come at me bro" combat stance makes up for it though.
Quote: Originally Posted by grandmthethird View Post
Mace Windu " LFG HM flashpoint revealing the sith, please come help i'm at the final boss, just need 3 ppl to come help me kill him. the last group i went with were so under geared they died before i even turned my lightsaber on"

Khyle
11.19.2012 , 07:57 AM | #3
Yeah, I've never liked it either. It's ok in normal mode but it sucks when you are using Sprint. I usually turn my lightsaber off every time I can just to avoid seeing it.
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new. Every now and then, a little victim's spared... because she smiled, cos he's got freckles, cos they begged. And that's how you live with yourself, that's how you slaughter millions. Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind's in the right directionů you happen to be kind."

Elyxin
11.19.2012 , 02:13 PM | #4
I actually like the look...part of my issue with the guardian on Repub side is the saber in both hands thing...IMO the sith option looks far better.

though they could do point forward, and still look cool...and be far more realistic at the same time.

Zaxem
11.21.2012 , 07:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyxin View Post
I actually like the look...part of my issue with the guardian on Repub side is the saber in both hands thing...IMO the sith option looks far better.

though they could do point forward, and still look cool...and be far more realistic at the same time.
see i like the guardian look alot but it does look a bit weird when running as a guard i would like the jugg stance better if it didn't look so similar to the sorc's and sages stance only if they got their own stance
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Wallach
11.25.2012 , 04:11 AM | #6
Yeah I think this sucks too. They should sprint like Malgus does, which I think is the same animation as Guardians. The way it is now looks like some wanna-be anime stuff. Even the idle animation is kind of dumb, they seem a little too thuggish and simple; guys like Vader were frightening for very different reasons. Sometimes I think my Juggernaut believes his lightsaber is a stick.

_biddan_
11.25.2012 , 04:44 AM | #7
i know that this will sound weird,but juggs do that because they can,come on!they are sith,they are bad-***,they don't care how they hold their lightsaber as long as they get to smash it on your face! (generally speaking)
The Red Eclipse

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50