Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code: 16

HellowThar
11.18.2012 , 04:16 PM | #1
I can't play a certain character on my account, upon hitting the play button, a window appears that says "To continue playing this character, you must validate an email address for your account. You may validate your email account by visiting account.swtor.com/user/info" Clicked the link, immediately the page says my account is fine. It should be because this account has been active for over a year. Anyone else have the problem?

The character is Hellowthar on The Harbinger

jaredflag
11.18.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2
me too...sigh.

Nehomek
11.19.2012 , 12:55 PM | #3
and me too =/

HellowThar
11.19.2012 , 03:39 PM | #4
I still can't log in, I believe it has to do with it being that my character is above level 15, which was the old level cap for f2p. Maybe if I created a new account to play on it would bump the level cap up to 50? I don't know, but I'd like an answer soon as I've tried 4 different ways of contacting Bioware and have recieved no answer.

Coheid
11.19.2012 , 09:49 PM | #5
I'm getting this error on 2 of my characters upon hitting level 16 also, as soon as I log out after hitting level 16 I can't log back in on those characters and it says I need to validate an e-mail address.

Tichu
11.20.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6
Any1 found the solution for this? (Error code: 16)
I have got the same problem, can't loging with my lvl 16 charater. It's sayz I need to validate my email. I followed the link and there is nothing to validate. I created this account way back in beta and was valitated long ago.

Edit: Found a solution, change the email address to a new one, wait for the confirmation email, follow the link and login with your new email address. That should do it.