Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unlocked HK on a lvl 30... and

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unlocked HK on a lvl 30... and

Exiled-Phoenix
11.18.2012 , 01:25 PM | #1
And he is useless!

His gear is lvl 50 and they said on PTS that his gear would scale with lvl.
In his stats it does, but when in combat, he does no damage.
I spent 350 cartel coins for this, thx

If i had known he was useless at pre 50 i would have just done the quest when i reached lvl 50 on this toon.
Great way to scam cartel coins out of people, let them buy something and then they can go farm to gear him before he is if any use.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

normandie
11.18.2012 , 02:23 PM | #2
My HK-51 came with all level 50 gear also and he works just fine in combat for me. What I have noticed from him so far is that it says all his gear is incompatible, which is true it is; but his powers all scale and so do his stats. His basic attack will do 0 damage, but his other powers scale to your level and will do damage. Also he will be very weak because his armor is incompatible.

Exiled-Phoenix
11.18.2012 , 03:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by normandie View Post
My HK-51 came with all level 50 gear also and he works just fine in combat for me. What I have noticed from him so far is that it says all his gear is incompatible, which is true it is; but his powers all scale and so do his stats. His basic attack will do 0 damage, but his other powers scale to your level and will do damage. Also he will be very weak because his armor is incompatible.
You are correct but you contradict yourself.
You say he works fine, then later you say his basic attack is 0 and that he is very weak due to lack of armor/defense.

its a waste if cartel coins or cash to get him at low lvl if his gear does not scale properly.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......