Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The gap to Columi MH

Gonzothesith
11.18.2012 , 08:57 AM | #1
Hello everyone, I just started raiding on my Carnage marauder and have hit a snag in the road. At this point I have full columi but I'm still lacking the MH. What MH would best in its place before I get it on a raid.

RendValor
11.18.2012 , 09:00 AM | #2
You don't need to raid to get a columi MH, you can just run a quick LI and get it there.

In the meantime, you can always use a Tionese weapon
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

ronniehenlau
11.18.2012 , 09:01 AM | #3
Tionese like the poster above, or the battlemaster one if you're a pvper :-)

Gonzothesith
11.18.2012 , 09:38 AM | #4
Ive been using a recruit one so far. If I remember correctly I think the Tionese MH is a step down. Would getting a second OH drop from illum and ripping the mods out be a better option?

Taiketo
11.18.2012 , 09:41 AM | #5
rip the hilt out of your current OH and then get a second drop for a new OH

Gonzothesith
11.18.2012 , 09:51 AM | #6
Cant't its a perma stated recruit pvp saber, But i get the idea.

Ah after re-reading i noticed i didn't realize you said OH.

Gonzothesith
11.18.2012 , 09:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RendValor View Post
You don't need to raid to get a columi MH, you can just run a quick LI and get it there.

In the meantime, you can always use a Tionese weapon
As far as LI..the way its been portrayed to me is the boogie man of FP's. I'm in columi and have been told Rakata is needed oddly enough.

NotRonin
11.18.2012 , 10:04 PM | #8
Grind dailies for a week, and then buy the lvl 26 hilt (or 27, depending on server) from the GTN.

Elyxin
11.19.2012 , 02:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonzothesith View Post
As far as LI..the way its been portrayed to me is the boogie man of FP's. I'm in columi and have been told Rakata is needed oddly enough.
rakata is not needed. What is really needed is a well-organized team that knows their class in and out.

outside of that, you need to overgear the environment to compensate for lack of one of the above 2. Which is why peeps recommend Rakata. the instance was designed for columi, but with the above expectations. This is why it's a tier 2 HM.