Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have a nice cup of harden the heck up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
Have a nice cup of harden the heck up

aVmuse
11.19.2012 , 04:02 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Wait so the 3 Assault vanguards ive played the past few days from mvp in lowbie pvp ....?

So your saying your mass recruiting assault vanguards even better !!
I feel guilty that im contributing to the vanguard spam, i made one too!

Michka
11.19.2012 , 04:13 AM | #42
Wait so the 3 Assault vanguards ive played the past few days from mvp in lowbie pvp ....?

There's only 3 sub 50 vanguards queuing in MVP right now I think... Sagade, Ahenobarb, and myself (Vashenko).

Sagade is a recruit from the imperial side that we got when we made IMVP, he rerolled pub and made a vanguard since he played mercenary before (as J'h said)... Ahenobarb is Czevak, why he rolled a vanguard Idk but he doesn't play on pub side all that often anyway (even though he should! ). I rolled a vanguard because I already have a level 50 guardian, commando, scoundrel, gunslinger, mercenary, operative, juggernaut, marauder, and assassin. So sue me for wanting a vanguard as well.

I didn't think I'd like the vanguard at 50 so I've never really bothered with the AC till now, but I had tried my commando out as assault for a bit and I enjoyed it more than I thought and decided to level the vanguard version. C'est ca.

We have a lot of people that aren't vanguards in sub 50 also. Commandos guardians sentinels sages and a couple scoundrels all lately.
SIDOROV LEGACY
SORVALI.operative ++ DARQKLAW.mercenary ++ KHARAMAZOV.sorceror
STEELCLAW.scoundrel ++ SOLZHENITZYN.commando ++ ASTRALCLAW.shadow
<Zorz> <Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

darthnish
11.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #43
if you;re having trouble with bubble stun, you;re bad and you should feel bad.

aVmuse
11.19.2012 , 04:30 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
if you;re having trouble with bubble stun, you;re bad and you should feel bad.
Just ignore that fact that it is broken

-Holmes
11.19.2012 , 04:52 AM | #45

Uhm... when do we get to the part where you make a valid point about MVP rerolling to vanguards?

I dunno Carthy, up until now I had a certain amount of respect for you. And I still do. You're a good player, but your attitude seems to... how to say it... piss people off.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

BennyKrak
11.19.2012 , 08:47 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Uhm... when do we get to the part where you make a valid point about MVP rerolling to vanguards?

I dunno Carthy, up until now I had a certain amount of respect for you. And I still do. You're a good player, but your attitude seems to... how to say it... piss people off.
I think what he's trying to say is that he doesn't want more people rolling his PT's spec because he somehow thinks it's *his*?

Who *********** cares. Let people play what classes they want to play. If you don't like it or think it's lame, play a class that can beat it. Simple as that. Or, to make life simpler for the rest of us, quit the game

A bit more on topic, in regards to the bubble stun; can people please stop whining about it in general / PvP / say chat channels? It's becoming increasingly annoying. If you think it is broken and (apparently) BioWare are aware that it isn't working the way they intend it to, then take the consolation in the fact that it will be fixed soon. Don't abuse players for using the spec to their advantage.
There is nothing stopping people on BOTH factions from doing it. You can't tell someone not to use a completely valid class spec when people in your own guilds (or, for that matter, FACTION) are not willing to do the same.

I mean come on, that's essentially like saying "Oh hey guys, we don't have anyone on the Imperial faction who specs hybrid Tank Assassin anymore, so, you Republic guys aren't allowed to anymore, k thx bai"..

If anything, versing players who are spec'd into the bubble stun helps you grow as a PvPer because it makes you devise new tactics to take players down that perhaps you wouldn't normally use or have even thought of trying.

That's just my input.
Krackers || Kozlovsky
The Krackers Legacy
Samurai Pizza Cats | Just Relax | Your Companion

Toxicsox
11.19.2012 , 03:59 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by azzhealy View Post
It brings the game to a halt and takes out any aspect of a competitive match. While I know you have told all our sorcs how to use the spec none of them like it, they feel it can be abused too easily and donít want that poor conduct on their name.
You may want to discuss this with your guild sorcs tbh. Many of them were in fact running around with bubble burst spec last night. Maybe the issue was never about the morals of playing the spec, maybe people didn't understand how to play the spec or spec it? (no offense to people who just changed, some of you are super nice, just making a point)
Toknchik Legacy

Timbohh
11.19.2012 , 04:27 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
You may want to discuss this with your guild sorcs tbh. Many of them were in fact running around with bubble burst spec last night. Maybe the issue was never about the morals of playing the spec, maybe people didn't understand how to play the spec or spec it? (no offense to people who just changed, some of you are super nice, just making a point)
I dont think anyone will take offense to this

Honestly i think the reason 1-2 people from our guild have changed now, isn't because they didn't understand the build/playstyle before hand, I think it more stems from the fact that they feel if they dont run this build now, they are letting the rest of the team down.

At least one of the people i've spoken to that has changed really doesn't enjoy this build, but he/she feels that he/she has to run it. Which is unfortunate. Something about SWTOR that i've always liked has been the diversity and playability of most of the different builds for all classes/characters.
Timboh, Timbohh, Idzol, Lozdi, Werthless
The Wins Legacy
"I'm a lover AND a fighter... simultaneously"

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.20.2012 , 05:42 AM | #49
QQ bubble spec is a pos

See you scrubs in 2 weeks, hopefully earlier if my computer gets here

Enjoying getting slapped harder than you already are

Gonna write some guides while I'm out

justintong
11.24.2012 , 11:42 AM | #50
you are leaking the secret recipe