Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vengeance Jugg DPS on Raids?

Wraiven
11.17.2012 , 09:38 PM | #1
Vengeance DPS Juggs...in theory it looks like they would be comparable to the DPS of a Marauder...but...I want to hear it from you guys, how do they do on Operations? Are they as good as they look?
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

ArchangelLBC
11.17.2012 , 09:46 PM | #2
We use a Vig Guardian in our 8 man raids and he's always done more than fine. Don't have any parsers. We're all lazy enough that as long as we pass the "did we kill the boss before it enraged" test we don't particularly care.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

Teioh_White
11.18.2012 , 03:06 AM | #3
Not sure what theory that is. Simcrafts or something? Anyways, I've got a wall of about 1850 for my Jugg over 6 min, where we have Mara who regularly break 2k.

Armor debuff is real nice though, so if you don't have a Jugg tank or sniper/merc dps already, it's likely worth it to bring a Jugg along.

Karasuko
11.18.2012 , 08:38 AM | #4
in theory a perfectly played Jugg can equal the numbers that a mara pulls. That being said......
-upto 50% of a mara's damage comes from bleeds which are applied regardless of button press.
-Mara's have bloodthirst and predation.

In reality it all comes down to the person infront of the computer. If you can play well you will do well with either class and each has their own perks.

I have just switched from shadow to vigi guardian and I am thoroughly enjoying the playstyle change.While your raid benefits are not as visible as a mara's a guardian is a solid raid member to bring and actually has some unique mechanic cheating abilities aswell as usefull utility but not to the same degree as a mara.

What it really comes down to is play what you like, the nerf bat comes and goes and you will be the one with the buffed or nerfed toon. I got bored with listening to our sent *** on about his 2k dps on Hm writhing terror tonight. He did nothign but tunnel down the boss while I switched off to deal with adds etc.While I didnt pull 2k, closer to 1800 (god bless aoe inflation) is mroe than sufficient.