Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

credit cap

Hasle
11.17.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1
So, i have not logged in since sometime in June. At the time I had 3 million credits or so. If i log in as a free to play player, will I lose all of my credits which I had already earned and be set to the cap limit?

Sunsoar
11.17.2012 , 06:35 PM | #2
No you won't. You can't add to your credits and will have to burn down your credits before you're able to actually start storing credits again. As you spend the 350k amount it will keep pulling from your stored credit until under 350k.
Without me, it's just aweso.
i7 950 @ 4.0ghz, ASUS X58 Saber mobo, 12gb RAM@1866mhz, 6970 LIGHTNING, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, BWU Keyboard, Razer Mamba, PC350s, XFX XXX 750w PSU.
This game desperately needs some sandbox elements. Repetitive grinding is not fun.

Hasle
11.17.2012 , 06:36 PM | #3
Cool, considering re-subbing and it would really suck to lose all of those credits if I were to come back.

Gruug
11.17.2012 , 06:48 PM | #4
Should be pointed out that you will never be able to go above that 350k ceiling under "f2p" once you burn up your escrow funds.

Give me an MMO that I can visit and have fun! Where what I pay for is not going to those that play for free.

kjmk
11.18.2012 , 03:03 AM | #5
Actually the way I understand it is if you are f2p and have more than 350K, the credits above that amount go into an escrow account and you cannot access or deplete those funds (meaning they won't roll into the 350K cap pool) without becoming a subscriber. I was kind of surprised by this, thinking there would be an option to unlock the credit cap with cartel coins if desired. Also, you cannot send more than 1 attachment in mail or send credits, and you are not able to select one of the quest rewards (typically lockboxes) when multiple selections are available. You have to subscribe to remove these restrictions as well.

Elear
11.18.2012 , 04:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kjmk View Post
Actually the way I understand it is if you are f2p and have more than 350K, the credits above that amount go into an escrow account and you cannot access or deplete those funds (meaning they won't roll into the 350K cap pool) without becoming a subscriber.
This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by kjmk View Post
and you are not able to select one of the quest rewards (typically lockboxes) when multiple selections are available. You have to subscribe to remove these restrictions as well.
It applies only to lockboxes, from what I can tell. Just like credits cap, measure to prevent credits farming