Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

8man vs 16man NiM EC Discussion

Donalj
11.26.2012 , 06:39 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
I don't want to speak for FriendlyFire but I think I can safely say they are also actively working on the fight. FriendlyFire has historically proven itself to be a quality guild of progression raiders through the brief history of this game so far. Outside of that, I doubt other guilds are working on Kephess but I honestly don't think any other guilds have beat Tanks on 16m yet (if they have, they aren't reporting here or on server progression threads).
You pretty much summed up what I think (I don't speak for the entire guild but the majority would agree with you). We made some good attempts on kephess tonight after not having any runs since last Wednesday and it is safe to say that it is a hard fight and that damn trandoshan phase CANNOT be easier/on the same level as 8man.
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 10:36 PM | #82
Moxboss I'll take you up on that challenge after I get my title this week:P

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 11:06 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Please do Not trying to be a jerk by the way, legitimately want more interest in 16m. I really do just think that anyone out there who still thinks it's just as easy as 8m hasn't done it. Maybe I'm putting the blinders on, but I really don't think so.
Moxboss, Founder of now defunct <Memories of Xendor> on POT5
Darkhorse, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

AshlaBoga
12.08.2012 , 08:05 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
I saw that you got the title (congrats by the way), you started on 16 man yet?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Aerro
12.08.2012 , 09:52 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
Yep, FriendlyFire and MoX seem to be the only 2 guilds on Kephess. From what I've seen, most guilds are finding tanks extremely hard (which they are). A lot of 16 man guilds have just dropped to 8 man due to the difficulty of 16 man.
I can honestly say that 16man is incredibly hard and provides a great challenge for those looking into end game raiding.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.

Rupert
12.08.2012 , 10:03 PM | #86
Chosen got tanks down shortly after your post, moxboss, and we've been working on kephess ever since! Long live 16m progression! =]
Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Neverhett - GM of <Chosen> - Prophecy of the Five

Ansalem
12.09.2012 , 12:22 AM | #87
Heh no title. We ran into a lil trouble on our clear night. Cut short. Maybe next week. As for 16m I really want to get some tries in but unfortunately real life schedules are messing with some of our raiders.