Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Some nice PvP in Section X last night

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Some nice PvP in Section X last night

Wraiven
11.19.2012 , 03:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
I can't honestly say I ever lost to a pub within a 5 level range 1v1 in open world....ever. In my experience, it's the PuBs who are really crappy.
Well, I got to take that back now, my Jugg got owned by a Sentinel the other night on Illum. Was a close fight the first time, although he had the NPCs on his side, but second and third fight, after I burned my cool-downs, he obliterated me. Had a lot of fun, and wish I could remember his name for the life of me. I'll eventually want a rematch.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) K˛n (Guardian) Kr¨ll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xi§n (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Alizaro
11.19.2012 , 03:30 PM | #12
Lots of fun fights yesterday. Found a way to get into the pub base area and went to town before we got swarmed a couple times. Heard the pubs found a way into the imperial base area earlier in the day too.

Seems a gm blocked the rock climb way in before the day was over though. Doesn't matter though, plenty of other spots to fight. Officially newest favorite place for open pvp but the npc's do change the odds in a lot of those fights. Black hole is still superior for large groups but X has lots of different places to utilize terrain which makes it pretty fun.
Prophecy of the Five

Dark Force Rising (TÚmper, Shaddo, Tempermental, Alizar) 375 vr

DakoHawk
11.19.2012 , 05:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Alizaro View Post
Lots of fun fights yesterday. Found a way to get into the pub base area and went to town before we got swarmed a couple times. Heard the pubs found a way into the imperial base area earlier in the day too.
Yeah, there was about 20 of us in there base.

amnie
11.21.2012 , 04:55 AM | #14
we had some fun with an afk-juggernaut (I .think. it was a juggernaut) yesterday... the area is just hilarious for pushing/pulling afk-people to a different spot than where they went afk. I wish we'd taken a video.

also, little random advice:
do not go afk at the little spot near that 'lava river' where the 'faction areas' cross-over... you are not actually hiding there very well and chances are you'll end up in said lava river :P

I agree for actual battles black hole is better (also, it's corellia, so the setting fits), but section x is a lot of fun for randomly roaming around. there's just so many corners and sneaking ways... and gosh, so many mobs that can turn a situation around in seconds if you're not careful... lol

Cilas
11.21.2012 , 01:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
there's just so many corners and sneaking ways... and gosh, so many mobs that can turn a situation around in seconds if you're not careful... lol
That's why I love section x for owpvp. Terrain makes it waaaay more fun. It favors the smaller group too if they know how to use it right. Npcs keep it interesting. I love that those turrets don't instakill.

I'm still doing some exploring .
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

HexDecimalUK
02.14.2013 , 05:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
Thats not a British accent. It's an English accent. I sound nothing like those fgts
Good thing that you (personally) don't sound like "us". I would hate to hear such racism and intolerance spewed so casually in an English accent. Thanks for asserting that you (specifically YOU) are not one of us in front of a mostly foreign community.
<RISK>
Hex'DecimalUK-Pyro HexDesecrate-Lightning Shatterclipse-VG/Immortal
Hex'DecÝmalUK-concealment HexDecimus-Madness Blaster'Chief-AP

LordQordisz
02.14.2013 , 05:19 PM | #17
The Republic will fall!
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken.

vimm
02.17.2013 , 01:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
Imps are really crappy when you catch them 1v1 or with even numbers. That's my take away from the fights. :-)
There are good and bad players on every side; welcome to the internet.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative