Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SPOILER ALERT! Darth Malgus has survived?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
SPOILER ALERT! Darth Malgus has survived?

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
11.21.2012 , 04:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by PlasmaLordX View Post
As you all know rumors have been going about that Darth Malgus survived his fall in The False Emperor. While it seems it is true. One of the items on the Cartel Market is a Darth Malgus Holostatue, when interacted with he will train Imperial Players. Has he joined with the Empire again?
SWTOR Head Writer Hall Hood says he's dead.
The characters in the game say he's dead.
The characters in SWTOR: Annihilation say he's dead.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

epicfear's Avatar


epicfear
11.24.2012 , 12:37 PM | #12
Until the fanbase asks for him back REALLY nicely, at which point he will come back as alive as ever.

What? It happened with revan.

Besides, no villain is dead until their corpse is paraded through a city, then immolated, then immolated again, and even then he probably has clones.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU

DarthVitrial's Avatar


DarthVitrial
11.26.2012 , 10:10 PM | #13
I don't really see how he could have survived...it's possible to actually kill him in FE without using the grenades. You actually see his corpse on the ground.

Not that that ever stopped a true Sith.

yoomazir's Avatar


yoomazir
11.27.2012 , 03:37 AM | #14
Strange, I always felt it was a fake death... oh well, time to find another charismatic villain.

darthgamer's Avatar


darthgamer
11.27.2012 , 03:53 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by yoomazir View Post
Strange, I always felt it was a fake death... oh well, time to find another charismatic villain.
True but it sucks they wasted him on a FP albeit fun but still wasted potential on Malgus SOA and Karagga.Kephess Terror just idk dont compare to him now the Dread Masters had better live up to sithie goodness.
Squadron 11-11-11

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
11.27.2012 , 04:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
I don't really see how he could have survived...it's possible to actually kill him in FE without using the grenades. You actually see his corpse on the ground.
Not to mention the fact that his space station SELF-DESTRUCTED.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
11.28.2012 , 11:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
SWTOR Head Writer Hall Hood says he's dead.
The characters in the game say he's dead.
The characters in SWTOR: Annihilation say he's dead.
I completed the Karagga palace storyline with my Sith and the cutscene almost seems to suggest an otherwise.

Smokestalker's Avatar


Smokestalker
11.29.2012 , 12:04 AM | #18
THIS JUST IN!

Eye witnesses have reported seeing the late, great Darth Malgus at a popular Cantina on Nar Shadda!
Anonymous sources say he was in the company of several Twi'lek dancers and appeared to be quite alive.
Could this be true? Has the late Sith Lord been faking? We will bring more to you at five.
Now on to sports with Kimmy Solo, where recent allegations of of steroid use in Huttball has shaken the sport to its very core. Over to you Kimmy.
M.T.F.B.W.Y

Xigxag

AhsokaTanorules's Avatar


AhsokaTanorules
11.29.2012 , 01:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Smokestalker View Post
THIS JUST IN!

Eye witnesses have reported seeing the late, great Darth Malgus at a popular Cantina on Nar Shadda!
Anonymous sources say he was in the company of several Twi'lek dancers and appeared to be quite alive.
Could this be true? Has the late Sith Lord been faking? We will bring more to you at five.
Now on to sports with Kimmy Solo, where recent allegations of of steroid use in Huttball has shaken the sport to its very core. Over to you Kimmy.
There are no steroids only Quesh venom.

epicfear's Avatar


epicfear
11.29.2012 , 08:19 AM | #20
Well, and people who kick the ball.

That is the only thing you aren't allowed to do in huttball.
Copy this signature if you believe Timothy Zahn should take over the Star Wars EU