Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Billing Support Open on Saturdays? On Hold for 2+ hours!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is Billing Support Open on Saturdays? On Hold for 2+ hours!!!

Insidion
11.17.2012 , 12:42 PM | #1
This is a bit ridiculous. I have been holding for billing support for 2 hours because you charged my credit card 13 times. I am beyond upset at this point, how do I get to a live person to get this resolved before you destroy my bank account?

Please respond ASAP!

Sabbatus or Mor'goth, Empire - Jedi Covenant.

Insidion
11.17.2012 , 12:56 PM | #2
And if not, why are the phones still routing people into a hold queue? This is quite possibly the worst service I've ever received from a company. You should have customer support staff in the office the weekend after you realized you had major billing issues occurring. What were you people thinking?

Scarredwolf
11.17.2012 , 01:04 PM | #3
Yeah my dumbself forgot to save my security key info before I updated my phone and now I'm screwed till I can talk with them as well, and been on hold for a few hours now :/

Insidion
11.17.2012 , 01:08 PM | #4
They should post the billing support hours of operation on the website, as well as put up a "We are currently closed, please call back during normal business hours which are xx - xx M-F." I can't imagine why they would just leave the phones open with no one there, it's horrible customer service.

Insidion
11.17.2012 , 01:12 PM | #5
The message that "your call is very important to us" is making me angrier by the minute. Obviously my call is not important or I wouldn't be holding for over 2 $@#$@#$@$ hours.

Scarredwolf
11.17.2012 , 01:16 PM | #6
Yeah it's pissing me off as well, and you guys got it worse with them constantly billing you, I would be furious especially since no one is there to answer.

Oakcypress
11.17.2012 , 01:43 PM | #7
Is anyone getting through? Ive been on hold for three hours because i purchased coins but they didn't go into my cartel on the game, shows its on the ledger but not ingame!