Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Throne price

MouseNoFour
11.17.2012 , 06:23 AM | #1
What is your server's current ludicrous price for the throne at the moment?

My server states its valued at 99 million.

LOL!
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

jedip_enguin
11.17.2012 , 06:40 AM | #2
It's a sellers market atm, so its worth whatever people are willing to pay.

That said it remains to be seen how truly rare it is.
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

DarkkChaos
11.17.2012 , 06:57 AM | #3
POT5 has one (this morning at least) at 15 mill...

I was actually disappointed when I saw this - it's SMALL and not that impressive!! I roll up on them in my Baron and cover them right up.....nope - not worth it to me no more. I was interested....till I actually SAW one!

I wouldn't pay more than 5 mill....
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

Alec_Fortescue
11.17.2012 , 06:57 AM | #4
I just bought two for 20 mil.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

kirorx
11.17.2012 , 06:59 AM | #5
Remember the prices of augment slots when they first came out. Prices will come down.

IMO when it 1.5 million to unlock a species, that sets a financial precedence over all things. In other words if its worth more than 1.5 million its probally not worth it.

DarkkChaos
11.17.2012 , 07:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
Remember the prices of augment slots when they first came out. Prices will come down.

IMO when it 1.5 million to unlock a species, that sets a financial precedence over all things. In other words if its worth more than 1.5 million its probally not worth it.
Lol, it's true!! Within a few days....augments were already dropping! Wether you get the throne today - or 6 months from now, no ones gonna tell the difference! Only difference, you'll be that much more poorer!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

Alec_Fortescue
11.17.2012 , 07:50 AM | #7
I had a wonderful number of credits in my inventory and it kinda sucks how it went down today. I regret not waiting :L
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Scerge
11.17.2012 , 07:55 AM | #8
The prices will come crashing down soon enough once enough people start getting cartel packs and start undercutting people.
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
13-12-11 7 Day Early Access Squadron.

TrumpetNut
12.10.2012 , 09:00 PM | #9
Harbinger it's up for 4,567,890 credits. What a ripoff it's not THAT rare. What fool is goig to pay 99 million for a mount?

KariTalRathe
12.10.2012 , 09:04 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
Harbinger it's up for 4,567,890 credits. What a ripoff it's not THAT rare. What fool is goig to pay 99 million for a mount?
There are normally about half a dozen or more on The Progenitor. Selling price is circa 2m.