Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taken my money

Gomla
11.17.2012 , 06:12 AM | #11
You can only sub one month at a time.

You can't buy advance months unless you set up a sub plan for 3 or 6 months.

The only way to get 2 months is by game time card. Me think you've been inhaling Absinthe fumes.......

paleion
11.17.2012 , 07:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomla View Post
You can only sub one month at a time.

You can't buy advance months unless you set up a sub plan for 3 or 6 months.

The only way to get 2 months is by game time card. Me think you've been inhaling Absinthe fumes.......
I bought a 1 month sub via Paypal. They said it would take an hour. 2 days later I still had nothing, so I was advised byt this here forum to buy via CC as Paypal now took up to a week to activate, and I was on a weeks holiday. So I bought another month, got to play straightaway, and the following day it said that both had gone through, and I had now 2 months in my sub list.

Ok, anyone else want to go "ooh we dont know you, we dont know anything about you, we can see your asking a serious question, but we're going to act like 10 year old kids and go "ooh its not true".? Anyone?

Its people like you that make normal people not want to bother playing your game. And thats why its now F2P. Jesus.

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.17.2012 , 07:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by paleion View Post
reason to get banned
congrats! Reported - now youŽll have even more troubles

Soluss
11.17.2012 , 10:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by paleion View Post
I bought a 1 month sub via Paypal. They said it would take an hour. 2 days later I still had nothing, so I was advised byt this here forum to buy via CC as Paypal now took up to a week to activate, and I was on a weeks holiday. So I bought another month, got to play straightaway, and the following day it said that both had gone through, and I had now 2 months in my sub list.

Ok, anyone else want to go "ooh we dont know you, we dont know anything about you, we can see your asking a serious question, but we're going to act like 10 year old kids and go "ooh its not true".? Anyone?

Its people like you that make normal people not want to bother playing your game. And thats why its now F2P. Jesus.
Well, you are so vague about what happend. It isnt until people start telling you you cant do that, that you come out with some actual information. Generally you cannot purchase two single months at a time. I can see the mix up now that you explained it. Customer service is the way to go. They are the only ones who can help you.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

FourTwent
11.17.2012 , 10:41 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
congrats! Reported - now youŽll have even more troubles
such a big man. epeen extended on that one huh?