Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taken my money

paleion
11.17.2012 , 04:54 AM | #1
I bought 2 months worth of subscription 2.5 weeks ago.

I logged in today, and it now says I have 7 days of subscription left and will be billed on the 24th November.

Where is my extra month and 1 week gone?

Also, despite being a pre-order beta player, who has subbed for a long time, and has upgraded their account, I have only been awarded 1000 cartel coins in total, with the monetary equivalent of 5.99. This buys me nothing.

I expected the coins to at least feel like a reward rather than a piss take.

Please refund me my lost months sub.

rdc_thirty
11.17.2012 , 04:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by paleion View Post

I logged in today, and it now says I have 7 days of subscription left and will be billed on the 24th November.

Also, despite being a pre-order beta player, who has subbed for a long time, and has upgraded their account, I have only been awarded 1000 cartel coins in total, with the monetary equivalent of 5.99. This buys me nothing.

You're asking the company that banned people for providing a link to the unsub page after EA 'accidently' removed the unsub button. Good luck

Soluss
11.17.2012 , 04:58 AM | #3
They dont have a 2 month plan do they? I thought it was 1,3 and 6. Prepaid cards do 2 months but if you did prepaid cards then they couldnt bill you.

Best bet is to call customer service. I doubt you will get this taken care of by the forums
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Drudenfusz
11.17.2012 , 05:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
They dont have a 2 month plan do they?
Game time cards are basically 2 months plans.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Soluss
11.17.2012 , 05:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Game time cards are basically 2 months plans.
Yeah, that I know but they wouldnt have auto billing if you are using game cards.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

paleion
11.17.2012 , 05:20 AM | #6
I know they dont have a 2 month plan, I bought 2 months in 1 month installments and entered them both, rather than sitting on one and entering it later.

I'll try phoning them then, thanks. My emails to them have been ignored also.

AceMcVeer
11.17.2012 , 05:32 AM | #7
You can't buy one month subscriptions at a time with a credit card. You are either subscribed or you are not. You probably just changed your one month subscription to a one month subscription.

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.17.2012 , 05:40 AM | #8
entered them both, .
lol
fail

Babyduck
11.17.2012 , 05:46 AM | #9

Call Billing, the general forums is not the place to find the answers you seek.
Member of Squadron 11-11-11

Rehneu
11.17.2012 , 05:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Babyduck View Post
Call Billing, the general forums is not the place to find the answers you seek.
^ this. Why are you posting on the forums when you should be making a phone call to have something dealing with your money worked out.