Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I would pay for that

Maaitz
11.17.2012 , 04:23 AM | #1
Hello community, hello Bioware

I'm not sure if we have a topic like that, but here it goes:

FORM:
What:
for how much cc:
description:

I'll start first:
What: Moddable unique sets
for how much cc: 1200-2000
description:
I would gladly buy a unique item set that would make my Sith Warrior look cool. I find current end game sets incredibly ugly, a nice unique alternative, a set that is nicely done with a star wars feel would make me pay additional cartel coins. Obviously if it would be unique retexture of the old model I would not spend a single cc for that.

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9872394/
"The tenets of the Sith are more than just words to be memorized. Learn them, understand them. They will lead you to the true power of the Force; the power of the dark side."

-Silver-
11.17.2012 , 04:58 AM | #2
Good idea!

What: Hair Pack
for how much cc: 500-1000
description: A set of new hairstyles for character creation, that look really unique and impressive. Either make small packs that focus on specific classes for a low cost, or a large pack that adds new hairstyles/horns for all classes at a higher price point. Also add a barber shop to the game so we can apply them to existing characters

MasterUtlaga
11.17.2012 , 05:01 AM | #3
What: Starship customization
for how much cc: 1000-2000
description: the ability to customise your ship, with logo's, colours, components, lighting, interior etc....

What: access to some sort of mini game like Dejarik, or some form of gambling....
for how much cc: 300-400
description: Just to play for lols when you're bored http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dejarik
Utlaga Knos'tr
*Order Of Chaos*
||Delborra Server || PvE Server || Casual Guild || Chillin"
Do, or do not. Their is no try. - Master Yoda

Petnil
11.17.2012 , 08:13 AM | #4
heirloomtype packs of 1 armoring, 1 mod, 1 enhancement. 240cc. require legacylevel 10
butler and maid adaptive armor (maybe, iŽd like them but i think armors are too expensive)
a nice healerlooking assault cannon.

About that cannon, i like a white cannon with a bit of red on it. Something that shouts out medic. Is there any such cannon ingame ?

MasterUtlaga
11.17.2012 , 05:31 PM | #5
bump for this great post
Utlaga Knos'tr
*Order Of Chaos*
||Delborra Server || PvE Server || Casual Guild || Chillin"
Do, or do not. Their is no try. - Master Yoda

SNCommand
11.17.2012 , 05:34 PM | #6
I would like new features and content, but I would prefer if it all didn't cost cartel coins, a 70/30 split with the majority as non cartel items would be my preference
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Evalyn
11.17.2012 , 05:42 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
Good idea!

description: A set of new hairstyles for character creation, that look really unique and impressive. Either make small packs that focus on specific classes for a low cost, or a large pack that adds new hairstyles/horns for all classes at a higher price point. Also add a barber shop to the game so we can apply them to existing characters
Yessss!!!!

Hyde_v
11.17.2012 , 05:45 PM | #8
Mini pet with amusing combat attribute. While you are in combat, the mini pet also attacks. But it only does a maximum of 1 damage. It also barks, yips, roars, or hisses at your target.

How much? Oh, $10.00 or 1500 CC.
"And they probably redesigned the whole sickbay too. I know engineers. They love to change things." -Dr. McCoy, ST:TMP

Lexlo
11.17.2012 , 05:58 PM | #9
What: "Adaptive" Weaponry
CC: 450 per Weapon
Description:

+Allows your characters to use any weapon that fit their class mechanic (range uses range, melee uses melee) and modifies damage to not exceed current weapon thresh-holds.
+Hides your off-hand appearance, but still remains equipped.

Example: (X)'s Double Bladed Lightsaber
CC: 1200 per weapon.
Description: Jedi Knights / Jedi Consular / Sith Warrior / Sith Inquisitor only.
Equips your character with the double bladed lightsaber. Modifies damage based upon main-classes weapon ratio's.

They'd have to code the adaption ratio's and tie in the animations per weapon, but I'd happily pay!
Prophecy of the Five
<WAR>|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| |:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|<LTW>
Twitch.TV

GalacticKegger
11.17.2012 , 06:02 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
Good idea!

Oh yeah!

What: Smith's Hammer - Single Use
For how much cc: 500-1000
Description: Restyle one equipped full armor set (head, chest, gloves, belt, legs, boots & bracers) or weapon & off-hand with vanity appearance options. Modifications would be selectable from a pop-up window with large icon representations of each element that can be <Ctrl><clicked> on to swap elements in and out to see what it looks like. Elements for each piece would include 6 basic styles, 6 skin patterns, 6 embellishments (spikes, rings, flanging, etc.) 6 glow effects, and dyes. Hammer disappears when the player clicks the "Accept This Design" button.

What: Artisan's Hammer - Reusable
For how much cc: 5000-10000
Description: Restyle personally crafted and individual BoE armor pieces, off hands and weapons with vanity appearance options. Items retain their BoE status. Modifications would be selectable from a pop-up window with large icon representations of each element that can be <Ctrl><clicked> on to swap elements in and out to see what it looks like. Elements for each piece would include 6 basic styles, 6 skin patterns, 6 embellishments (spikes, rings, flanging, etc.) 6 glow effects and dyes. Hammer remains in inventory when the player clicks the "Accept This Design" button.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu