Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Bought a subscription, now can't play

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sebbestuffa
11.20.2012 , 07:53 AM | #191
Subscribed yesterday, i got the "no subscripton to your account bla bla", bought the collectors thingy (With mount and tons of useless stuffs) and got "preffered player". Can now login and play, but not as a subscriber.

sebbestuffa
11.20.2012 , 11:19 AM | #192
Still no answer from anywhere. *bump*

Symphiny
11.20.2012 , 11:53 AM | #193
same i pay by the month , and when i resub i was locked out of everything (game and web site) i love that i have been on the phone , on hold for 3 days in a row .even witnessed a change in the please hold message that had a dr no longer working there apologizing for the long wait . lol 15$ a month and i have to wait like a F2P . this is wrong

sebbestuffa
11.20.2012 , 04:22 PM | #194
cmon. 3 days without any reply what so ever. I PAID for a subscription. I could have waited if it was about something that was not time limited. But my subscription is ticking.

I have NEVER experienced this bad support.

sebbestuffa
11.20.2012 , 04:25 PM | #195
Finally got answer from my ticket;
Spoiler

But nothing is changed. I still only play as a preffered player, and not as a subscriber.

Beesodd
11.20.2012 , 04:28 PM | #196 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi sebbestuffa,

Can you check again now?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

sebbestuffa
11.20.2012 , 04:41 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi sebbestuffa,

Can you check again now?
Thanks alot!
I guess there is no way the get back the "days that got lost"? : /

Still, thanks alot.

michalpop
11.20.2012 , 04:57 PM | #198
My account name: michalpop.
I bought subscription 1 hour ago, it says i have 29 days left but i cant use any of the subscribers content in-game. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Chinscream
11.20.2012 , 05:03 PM | #199
I'm having the same problem that michalpop is having.

Beesodd
11.20.2012 , 05:03 PM | #200 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi michalpop, please check again now.

I'm gald to hear you're back in the game, sebbestuffa. Unfortunately I can't discuss or grant comensation through the forums, but at this point you may wish to create a ticket (or amend your existing one) to make a request.

Sorry that I can't do more on this for you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.