Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vermura
11.18.2012 , 01:40 AM | #131
This thread is just the tip of the iceberg. There are guys who have bought a subscription and instead of being activated, are instead now free to play. Except f2p cant post on the forums, or submit an online ticket lol.

i.e. they are completely and utterly screwed - and these are people paying you money.

Seriously, every time I think Bioware has reached rock bottom, you find new and amazing ways to stuff things up.

*popcorn*
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

Amplifter
11.18.2012 , 01:45 AM | #132
Thank you, problem solved, now part of the game is available.

mnpmax
11.18.2012 , 01:48 AM | #133
Dear customer service,

i have been actively subscribed since mid-september but my account coin ledger is still at 0 (i just checked again before writing this post). Also, in my ledger below the account balance there is a tab about how i will recieve my 500 coins for being active at the f2p launch, but i when i logged into the game the cartel store showed that i currently have no cartel coins, although it keeps showing a tab at the top saying "cartel coins have been added to your account".

i have tried reloging with my other characters and submitted an ingame ticket on 11/15/12. i have not yet recieved a response, but i talked to some players who also submitted similar tickets and they said that bioware responded by asking them to call tech support.

i have tried solving problems by calling swtor's tech support number in the past and i would respectfully prefer to resolve this issue without being redirected back to them again.

i would really appreciate it if this error is fixed as soon as possible.

Beesodd
11.18.2012 , 01:48 AM | #134 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi vermura,

Indeed, we're well aware that there's more out there with this issue, and we're working on resolving it. In the meantime, if we can get folks back in-game through the forums a bit faster, we will.

If you have the details of anyone affected, please post them.

Edit: Hi mnpmax, we are looking into the issues with cartel coins and players not receiving what they should have. Unfortunately, we can't directly intervene through for forums for these issues. AS you have done, creating a ticket is the correct course of action. I'm sorry that I couln't be more help for this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mnpmax
11.18.2012 , 02:00 AM | #135
Does anyone know how long it will take to get a reply to your ticket?

Alexcuza
11.18.2012 , 02:35 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks Amplifter and Aberemia(if you're reading), can you try again now?
It works now, thanks a lot!

Zeldacz
11.18.2012 , 02:48 AM | #137
My friend has a similar problem, he re-subsciribed and now he cant play and even post here so I am doing it for him. His login name is Rigorito and contact e-mail is ****. Try to resolve this ASAP, he is eager to play again. Thanks

Personal Information removed - CS forum team.

Beruthien
11.18.2012 , 02:54 AM | #138 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Zeldacz, please ask your friend to try to log in again.

PS! Please don't post account related email addresses on the public forums!

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Zeldacz
11.18.2012 , 03:04 AM | #139
Sorry for the e-mail, my friend just wanted to resolve the issue ASAP and thought that posting it can speed things up. No harm intented!

Beruthien
11.18.2012 , 03:07 AM | #140 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Don't worry about it! We can use account names instead of email, more secure that way
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support