Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

krazykrazy
11.17.2012 , 06:35 PM | #101
I have this same problem. Was on hold for 2 hours when someone picked up to tell me what i already know then put me on hold again for 40 minutes to then just disconnect me. And with this problem i can't even unsubscribe because there is no link for that even though it says i am subscribed on website.

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 06:47 PM | #102 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi All,

Can you please check again to see if the issue persists?

If you are posting on an account different to the affected one, please post the name of the affected account.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Retlek
11.17.2012 , 06:58 PM | #103
Having the same issue as others - this account.
On the phone for over 30 min. and on my 2nd call as I type for around 20 min. now.
bought a subscription yesterday (16th) and haven't been able to play at all.

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 07:04 PM | #104 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the report, Retlek, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you try again to see if it works now?

Retlek
11.17.2012 , 07:09 PM | #105
Yep, working perfectly now - Thx!!

Obsidianmagi
11.17.2012 , 07:21 PM | #106
Hello,

I have to post this for my friend since for some reason he cannot post.

His account is having the same problem: added game time but is told there is no active subscription.

Account Name: Funeko

Please help. He's gotten no response from either calling in or emailing.

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 07:26 PM | #107 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks Obsidianmagi. Have Funeko give it a shot again now.

Obsidianmagi
11.17.2012 , 07:30 PM | #108
Looks like he's good! Thank you very much!

HarbingerOfDoom
11.17.2012 , 07:47 PM | #109
It is really sad that it seems like only people trying to re-sub are affected, and what is even worse is that that are enormous queues on the customer hotline.

My account is affected as well by the well known "There is currently no active subscription on this account." problem.

First I gave up after waiting 1.5 hours on the phone, second try I got as far as 2hours and 10 minutes. Third time I managed to log a call after 2hours but then got put back into the queue and my phone dropped the line after 3.5 hours....

Mind to take a look at it? Looks like somebody at SWTOR community support knows how to fix these.

Account re-subbed 16th of Nov at 7:10PM (GMT)
Invoice no: 881043381

And yeah, I can log in to a free-to-play account from the same client, so it is not a software problem.

TCrory
11.17.2012 , 07:51 PM | #110
I'm having a similar problem on my account. Was on hold for about 40 mins before the call just hung up so I figured I'd try here. Purchased a subscription earlier today and now I'm locked out from playing.

Subscription Purchase:
2012/11/17
9:05 PM (GMT)