Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP and Me or How I learned to love PvP and get a new guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
PvP and Me or How I learned to love PvP and get a new guild

11.16.2012 , 09:17 PM | #1
I rolled a Vanguard at launch. Was on Anchorhead with my small pvp guild; we were all real life friends. Played specifically to make a PvP tank and did quite a bit of leveling (skipping Taris completely) in WZs. February hits and real life cuts in, I stop playing.

Now I'm back, on a new server, and I would love a guild. Yay server merges! :/ Me? I prefer and love PvP, but PvE isn't so bad sometimes either. I love my Vanguard. Sadly I never got him to 50, currently 48, and I was going PvP tank build but since I've been back as of yesterday I've gone Assault spec just to kill ****. Been reading the forums and it looks like real PvP tanking is dead for Vanguards? My valor rank is in the lower 20s. I think.

Downside, my hours are constantly changing. During the day I can usually be on until about 5pm CST, but after that it's almost impossible thanks to g/f and daughter time. Yay family! (no snark) But as I said, changing hours. So anywhere from Noon to 5pm or 8am to 5pm CST.

Why so much free time you ask when I have a family? Job market in my area is terrible. Also, supposed to be moving soon as my g/f and I are PCSing (she's USAF) to Missouri.

Questions, or concerns? General trolling?

11.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2
private message sent, please let me know if you have any questions.