Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Offline

EatenByDistance
11.16.2012 , 08:21 PM | #11
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I think the reason was that everyone in the top dps dummy thing hitting thread thing were doing so much damage to dummies that they distorted the space time continuum and nuked the server.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Morde_
11.16.2012 , 08:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I think the reason was that everyone in the top dps dummy thing hitting thread thing were doing so much damage to dummies that they distorted the space time continuum and nuked the server.
Vexo parsed 2500 on a stationary dummy and the server shut down because they thought he was hacking.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Z-ToXiN
11.16.2012 , 08:22 PM | #13
Aw, just after I logged on...

Time to roll an alt on Pot5!
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>

AkitaEssence
11.16.2012 , 08:22 PM | #14
Guess that means we are serious bout our pvp! lol

EatenByDistance
11.16.2012 , 08:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Vexo parsed 2500 on a stationary dummy and the server shut down because they thought he was hacking.
ok let's be real that guy is basically the god of hitting dummies 2500 dps is like peasant numbers show your gd respect
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Z-ToXiN
11.16.2012 , 08:23 PM | #16
lol...
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>

Koelyde
11.16.2012 , 08:24 PM | #17
Bulll****, dr.fangz was going ham in lowbies and blew it up. gosh darn bioware does anything to try and hold back the uberness of Team Fangz

Morde_
11.16.2012 , 08:25 PM | #18
ok let's be real that guy is basically the god of hitting dummies 2500 dps is like peasant numbers show your gd respect
Bro he just turned that dummy around and full-throttle humped it into submission. 3k dps. He bent that thing over and reminded him what it's like to be a real person again.

He gave that dummy a barrel of monkeys full of fun.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

PedanticKef
11.16.2012 , 08:26 PM | #19

Man, gotta love it when pwning ruins a whole server!! XD

marshmallow
11.16.2012 , 08:28 PM | #20
Yeah sorry guys, it was all my fault. The server couldn't handle that much damage in 5 minutes time.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day