Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's mask?

ZirusZero
11.16.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1
According to SWTOR-spy, it's adaptive armor
http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single/Revans_Mask/20416/
Does that mean In the future I can pay for my Consular to look like Revan?
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Alec_Fortescue
11.16.2012 , 09:27 PM | #2
More likely you'll be able to pay for a chance to look like Revan. Revan's armor, along with the sets advertised on the launcher few days ago, are most likely to arrive in 4-6 weeks as part of the "new content"... -_- And they, probably, will be in the new cartel packs.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

TrakonBazzaak
11.16.2012 , 09:30 PM | #3
Great....

Bastardize Kotor's greatest hero even more EA...

Might as well right?

/puke
It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that.
Raph Koster

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 09:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TrakonBazzaak View Post
Bastardize Kotor's greatest hero even more EA...
Bah... he wasn't the greatest hero. The greatest hero was Carth.

TrakonBazzaak
11.16.2012 , 09:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
Bah... he wasn't the greatest hero. The greatest hero was Carth.
Revan didnt deserve the fate this po putt game served him.

Revan>Swtor
It may be nobody wants to be heroes except when it doesn't count, when it isn't challenging, that people would rather fight "pretend evil" than the real thing, but I don't personally believe that. I still think people are better than that.
Raph Koster

maxetius
11.16.2012 , 09:37 PM | #6
Its replica gear. Like Nihlus's. Seriously who cares.

And it will be a .000000000001% gambling box drop. Bioware will rake in the cash.

Darth_Urtani
11.16.2012 , 09:38 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TrakonBazzaak View Post
Revan didnt deserve the fate this po putt game served him.

Revan>Swtor
Why do you think those of us with common sense only consider Revan in the KOTOR game canon? Books? Nah, fanfic, the game? Nope, just a little silly easter egg.

This way, my sexy Asian female Revan will always be canon.
CE VIP

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 09:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Urtani View Post
Why do you think those of us with common sense only consider Revan in the KOTOR game canon? Books? Nah, fanfic, the game? Nope, just a little silly easter egg.

Yeah... my first Revan was actually a woman.

Saseav
11.16.2012 , 10:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Urtani View Post

encyclopedia canonized it before tor, or books. same with the exile.
also greatest hero was Zayne Carrick
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

HerrAwesome
11.16.2012 , 10:53 PM | #10
They held the Revan pack back to see how well the cartel lottery gambling packs would fly. If they fly well, they'll release Revan's armor in those because they can make a killing. If the gambling lottery packs fail, they can release Revan armor at a specific price.

We're being field tested, folks.