Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theoretika Bug?

Black_Sheep_LE
05.01.2013 , 09:20 AM | #21
Same Problem here. i was dying before i get in this room and now the Illumination Droid dosent Work, No idea what i can do,seems like a Bug to me.

TaylaEwa
05.01.2013 , 09:39 AM | #22
Yeah, I had to do it in complete darkness.. the Illumination Droid quit working on my shadow, but worked on my gunslinger.. go figure.
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

jayperringo
05.05.2013 , 07:06 AM | #23
Light doesnt work for me neither, and im struggling finding the fuse in the darkness! Im in the right area just cant click anything

Aelther
05.05.2013 , 07:49 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammeto View Post
People who already have the HK-51 droid should know when you get trapped into a dark room on the Theoretika questline.

My problem is that I am unable to click on the fuse to get out of the room. I follow the dulfy.net guide of the quest, and some pals haven't the same problem. Reset the phase several times, but didn't work. I know where the fuse is, I know how it looks, but I can't collect it...

So, I'm stucked at that point. Am I the only one?
You must first move the box to uncover the broken fuse, then click the broken fuse AND ONLY THEN you will be able to pick up the new fuse. It's a bit stupid, but that's how it goes.

JediCounsular
05.05.2013 , 10:18 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammeto View Post
People who already have the HK-51 droid should know when you get trapped into a dark room on the Theoretika questline.

My problem is that I am unable to click on the fuse to get out of the room. I follow the dulfy.net guide of the quest, and some pals haven't the same problem. Reset the phase several times, but didn't work. I know where the fuse is, I know how it looks, but I can't collect it...

So, I'm stucked at that point. Am I the only one?
First of all, I suggest everyone interested in attaining your own HK-51 to take a look here @
SWTOR SPY

Second, to get past the bugged room which has been like that since day 1. There are steps to get past all the bugs. I have done this multiple times, and have lead others through THE THEORETIKA on multiple occasions without any issues.

Spoiler

By the way, even though this is a Heroic +2, this is similar to a story area. If you have 2 or more people in group, only 1 can advance their credit in this heroic at a time, and only that 1 person that is getting credit will have a light. So you need to stay close to each other to see. Hope this helps everyone. May The Force Be With You.
THE COVENANT OF TYTHON ~ THE SOVEREIGN ELITE
The Ebon Hawk server, our roleplay home since March.22, 2011.

Delank
05.05.2013 , 10:59 AM | #26
I did this last night. I was unable to use the illumination probe in your mission item pack. I appealed this and had the lights turned on in the quest.

As above,
Spoiler

To much time wasted on this one area of the quest...

forcemax
05.11.2013 , 01:52 PM | #27
Clicking on it 3 times made all the difference for me,

I lost my light when I reloaded the game but when its actually available it lights up fine

Thanks, you saved the day

DarkASPuncher
05.28.2013 , 06:51 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JediCounsular View Post
First of all, I suggest everyone interested in attaining your own HK-51 to take a look here @
SWTOR SPY

Second, to get past the bugged room which has been like that since day 1. There are steps to get past all the bugs. I have done this multiple times, and have lead others through THE THEORETIKA on multiple occasions without any issues.

Spoiler

By the way, even though this is a Heroic +2, this is similar to a story area. If you have 2 or more people in group, only 1 can advance their credit in this heroic at a time, and only that 1 person that is getting credit will have a light. So you need to stay close to each other to see. Hope this helps everyone. May The Force Be With You.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JediCounsular, thanks to your Sw-Spy-Link I found the fuse. thanks.
Episode VII is coming...

Chowabbajack
06.09.2013 , 03:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by JediCounsular View Post
SWTOR SPY

Spoiler

Thank you for telling us to click on it 3 times. That worked. So far I've been very unhappy with the jump quests and "adventure" style quests that came with the expansion. In an MMO with an uncontrolled environment, it's buggy, inconsistent, and frankly stupid.

Sorry for my rant. Thanks again.

gamerguyguy
01.19.2014 , 10:37 AM | #30
I'm having an issue where whenever I try to board, it sends me to my loading screens.
~Muffins~