Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

Altheran
11.17.2012 , 08:19 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Who said I don't play Light side ? I have 4 rep characters.
I'm pretty sure he meant "playing light-side as an Imperial".
If you play Dark-side in the Empire, you commit thing that we could call "crimes against the galaxy", or like you called it "being space nazis". But you won't be like this as a light-sider in the Empire.
Your image of Imperials look more like dark-side Imperials, and so that's why he told you "It's not my fault if you're playing dark-side".

Girdeux
11.17.2012 , 08:22 AM | #42
The book on the other hand says that the Emperor is dead.
No it doesnt. What page number does it say that?

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 08:24 AM | #43
The inner circle in the book is convinced that the Emperor is dead.

You know what let me ask you do you even know the name of the emperors inner circle? So whats the inner circle called in the book? This will let me know if you know what you are talking about.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Scerge
11.17.2012 , 09:17 AM | #44
No one suspects of him being dead.

When you play a sith warrior to level 50.

Spoiler

Meaning he is still there.
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
13-12-11 7 Day Early Access Squadron.

Vinjar
11.17.2012 , 09:19 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by gabarooni View Post
The problem is that your post is actually interesting, but it gives people nothing to complain about lol so most wont reply.
I lol'd. Pretty much this, though.

omega-alpha
11.17.2012 , 09:31 AM | #46
I have an idea..

With the completeion of your orgin storyline so to speak. You now can journey to a number a different worlds.

But on these world their could be explore locations for your class to explore and uncover new adventures and mission quests as well.

Kinda like the side and bonus quests that pop-up as you played your characters storyline.

For these new and future mission quest, ECT. To be accessable. You have to have completed 85% of your characters main storyline on the planet your on. To unlock the extra bonus missions,quests,ECT.

who and how your character will get intoduced. Could be by more way that I can list here at this time.

But that is how I would add extra content and possibly expand your characters storyline.

Gabrandt
11.17.2012 , 09:36 AM | #47
Is there something wrong with you, OP? What part of the concept of "please add spoiler tags" is hard to understand?
The dark side perceives all.

Angedechu
11.17.2012 , 09:39 AM | #48
P. 79.

Obviously, as we are in SW, being dead don't mean being gone.

Also, sadly for you Imperials, but your characterization in general make you signficantly worse than even the infamous Galactic Empire (modern SW) Imperials.

Kendaric
11.17.2012 , 10:05 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Altheran View Post
I'm pretty sure he meant "playing light-side as an Imperial".
If you play Dark-side in the Empire, you commit thing that we could call "crimes against the galaxy", or like you called it "being space nazis". But you won't be like this as a light-sider in the Empire.
Your image of Imperials look more like dark-side Imperials, and so that's why he told you "It's not my fault if you're playing dark-side".
Even going for light side still makes you commit a lot of rather nasty things on the Empire side, at least in the side quests/planteary stories. Due to this, my bounty hunter has some difficulties in leveling as I refuse to do any such quests with him (he doesn't serve the Empire after all).
Though I'll probably check these quests out once I create my Sith warrior

Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Well, more to the point, I belive Bioware is going the WoW route by their own words and focusing on raids for content. The class stories, as they are, are done. We will only get more planet stories [and extended level caps of such] in the future. Nothing class specific, because that's not what the people want, apparently.
Going down that route would be the worst thing they could do. People are constantly asking about the continuation of the class stories and ignoring the game's strongest point in favor of "raid or die" will only drive people away.
(█⌉▀|▀|▀|▀[o]█]|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 10:15 AM | #50
Well kendaric bioware said they are going to make stories more "avengers" style I am taking it as no more class questlines everything will be planet questline/raid.

I hope I am wrong cause if this happens I am gone.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!