Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

odericko
11.16.2012 , 10:37 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
No one is interested ?
I was interested OP. Thanks for summarizing.
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

Slowpokeking
11.16.2012 , 10:48 PM | #22
Darth Gravus was ruined in the book.

And that's not his fellow sith, Karrid is Malgus' apprentice.

Slowpokeking
11.16.2012 , 10:52 PM | #23

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 10:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
At least you warned people by putting (Spoiler) in the title.

maxetius
11.16.2012 , 10:59 PM | #25
Well, more to the point, I belive Bioware is going the WoW route by their own words and focusing on raids for content. The class stories, as they are, are done. We will only get more planet stories [and extended level caps of such] in the future. Nothing class specific, because that's not what the people want, apparently.

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 11:08 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by maxetius View Post
Well, more to the point, I belive Bioware is going the WoW route by their own words and focusing on raids for content. The class stories, as they are, are done. We will only get more planet stories [and extended level caps of such] in the future. Nothing class specific, because that's not what the people want, apparently.
I believe you are correct. If we do see an extension of class story, it will probably come in the form of a full on expansion that both subs and freebies will have to purchase.

Angedechu
11.17.2012 , 07:26 AM | #27
The Empire seems to be doomed to a quick defeat if the Emperor don't return and fast. (and we know from in game that the Emperor is not terribly interested into the sake of the Imperials)

The Ascendant Spear was their last card and they lost it.

And the Republic still have the Enigmas-I mean the black cyphers.

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 07:41 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpooky View Post
I'd say it's 50% dealing with your own side's internal crap, at least.

Felt like such an idiot, un-poisioning those wells on my Jedi after my Sith worked so hard to poison them...
Well thats how its like for imperials majority of the game we do something then the republic makes it meaningless. I can see what side bioware is favoring right now. In the swtor encyclopedia it said the empire would discover a key to their victory lots hope that key is good.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Angedechu
11.17.2012 , 07:43 AM | #29
Uh, Imperials, according to your own quests, you are genocidal space nazis.

Usually, with this setup, you tend to end up losing in videogames.

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 07:49 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Uh, Imperials, according to your own quests, you are genocidal space nazis.

Usually, with this setup, you tend to end up losing in videogames.
uh huh what ever you say what I am saying is if they make the war one sided like what is happening now it will piss off a lot of empire players also those empire players who play lightside as well.

Normally pissed off players who feel what they have done is meaningless in a game will stop playing. Plus you have not even played the empire side so you don't know all the quests you even called the canon sith warrior darth gravus.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!