Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

PeaceKeePin
11.27.2012 , 07:46 AM | #41
to the OP this is no Different than having a commando Healer with his Huge Green Lazer Beam and the Merc show shoots heals with his Pistol. Just because you don't see it as well doesn't mean it's imbalanced. If you know the class you know what they are capabale of. Smart Play > Give me this.
Brealin Level 50 Guardian
Raelin Level 50 Commando
Shawty Level 50 Gunslinger

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 08:06 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
Dug this up after remembering seeing it months ago. Concept for alternate TK Throw animation. Skip to about half way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xSVTAcEWYU
Not a bad concept, and you could even have the projects coming from different angles. The only issue I see is how you show the slow effect in the animation, as currently you are caught in some kind of particle storm which makes it more realistic that you are slowed down.

LarryRow
11.27.2012 , 08:34 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
Not a bad concept, and you could even have the projects coming from different angles. The only issue I see is how you show the slow effect in the animation, as currently you are caught in some kind of particle storm which makes it more realistic that you are slowed down.
Telekinetic rock to the knee?
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

MusicRider
11.27.2012 , 08:40 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
Telekinetic rock to the knee?
A bit higher and more centered would have better results.

Capt_Beers
11.27.2012 , 09:03 AM | #45
I haven't had a problem with seeing where the pebbles are coming from or if I'm being hit by them but the animation is totally lame. They should use some bigger rocks or some of the smaller pieces they use for Project.

It just doesn't look like the current animation should be doing anything but slowing someone down. Or maybe getting some dust in their eyes.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

fungihoujo
11.27.2012 , 11:20 AM | #46
Also, make those rocks do some real damage- a sage can be on me for like half a minute before I even notice my health bar beginning to change.

Now, if they could burst a third of my health in one hit- then I'd notice them for sure.

Nerf sages into having a reason to notice them!