Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 09:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Yuh. I'm still using PVE set bonuses which means I'm stuck with the look of Tionese gear >_< At least I have a pair of pants.
Best pre-1.5 outfit I could come up with.. Pants are a given.

Smashbrother
11.16.2012 , 09:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
There was a console star wars game in which some guy named Plo Koon or something that I had never heard of before that (but he is pretty awesome lol) shoots like a laser out of his hand or something crazy like that.

That's what consulars should do. Big straight line pointing at the guy hitting you that screams "zomg kill the squishie!" cuz it's pretty obvious when sorcs do it.
He was a Jedi Master on the High Council during the Clone Wars, a good friend of Obi-Wan, and the one to discover Ahsoka Tano. The ability you're talking about is basically a Jedi version of force lightning called electric judgement. Many Jedi were wary of him because of his usage of that skill. I don't know if it's canon though.

Smashbrother
11.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Yuh. I'm still using PVE set bonuses which means I'm stuck with the look of Tionese gear >_< At least I have a pair of pants.
I use the exalted consular legacy gear on my sage. It looks *********** epic, especially because of the neck ring. I <333 neck rings. So sexy. It's quite unique looking too. Here's a random pic I found of it on google.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...0_761776-1.jpg

MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 09:51 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
I use the exalted consular legacy gear on my sage. It looks *********** epic, especially because of the neck ring. I <333 neck rings. So sexy. It's quite unique looking too. Here's a random pic I found of it on google.

I used that for a while but really wanted a hoody (rattataki females need a hat/hoody). Doesnt hurt to have some extra legacy gear to send mods in though.

Dacer
11.17.2012 , 02:57 AM | #25
Momma said not to throw rocks......

UncelSam
11.17.2012 , 03:46 AM | #26
Just realize that Jedi = Rocking throwing Jungle Monkies

Monterone
11.17.2012 , 12:17 PM | #27
I agree with OP. It is in fact one of the main reason I rolled a sage for dps when I already had a sorcerer.

- Pebbles are much less visible.
- The new Project animation makes it impossible to tell where it's coming from.
- Even Mind Crush is more difficult to detect compared to Crushing Darkness. When I get hit with CD and hear those big thumps it does for sound effect, I instinctively go for the Purge keybind.
- Heck, even for Forcequake it's harder to see the caster than it is a floating sorcerer, surrounded in lightning.

Then I realized playing on the pub side was terrible and I couldn't do it any more so I went back to dark side -- and while it is easier to win, I miss being better hidden as a sage.
Sominette . Saminette
Pot5 > Harbinger

criminalheretic
11.17.2012 , 02:18 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I'd also like the war hero marauder gear to not make me look like a villain from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Word. I actually wear Columi Field Tech's Chest and Boots for my Marauder. (with all my PVP armoring/mods in them obviously) I don't mind the BM look for Maras, and I actually like it for Juggs, (except maybe the Rocky Horror boots) but the WH armoring looks like a comic book super villian.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

stephenalandavie
11.17.2012 , 02:54 PM | #29
You can't see telekinetic throw? Are you blind?

If you was talking project i would say maybe but tk throw?

Master-Nala
11.17.2012 , 03:11 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post

FYI - A very similar styled chestpiece can be obtained on Nar Shaddaa from one of the heroic 4s.