Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Login Failed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

krinkflinkle
11.16.2012 , 04:52 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Hello everyone,

Are you still experiencing these issues or all of you able to log back into the website again?

Thank you for your response in advance.
I can login now

Nuggzie
11.16.2012 , 05:39 PM | #32
I can log in now to with no issues. Thank you.

jjaddict
11.16.2012 , 06:27 PM | #33
I still can't login to the website. Or the game. Why is everyone able to login while I'm not?

jjaddict
11.16.2012 , 06:39 PM | #34
Still can't login to the website or the game, I'm from Sydney, Australia.

ultronx
11.16.2012 , 06:41 PM | #35
I can log into the website again, but STILL not the game. I even signed up for a subscription thinking that might work, and no it doesn't. I have YET to get ANY RESPONSES from any of the customer tickets I have sent out. It's nice to know I can spend my money here, I just don't get any return value from it.

Hello everyone,

Are you still experiencing these issues or all of you able to log back into the website again?

ZombieReagan
11.16.2012 , 06:54 PM | #36
I can login to the website but NOT the game. I just re-subbed up and I can't even get past the launcher telling me that I'm not an active subscriber.

ultronx
11.16.2012 , 09:23 PM | #37
My problems are still happening. When I log into the game, it tells me I have no subscription. However, not only did I purchase the game and register it, praying it would work I even subscribed. I have email confirmation on these. however the game STILL says I have no subscription service. I have sent numerous support requests and received not even the 'we got the message' blow off. I tried calling customer service, but after being on hold for over an hour and half I got fed up with the lowsy music and promises someone was going to help.

EXTREMELY ANGRY BIRD!!!

MayanBuilder
11.17.2012 , 08:39 AM | #38
I can log into the game, but not the web site to do any account updates, buy coins, etc. (I'm not sure why I can login enough to post here.) Some other accounts can't log into the web site to even post into this forum saying they can't login.

Riotted
01.04.2013 , 12:44 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by MayanBuilder View Post
I can log into the game, but not the web site to do any account updates, buy coins, etc. (I'm not sure why I can login enough to post here.) Some other accounts can't log into the web site to even post into this forum saying they can't login.
this is whats boggling my brain atm D:

Thruggrin
04.03.2013 , 07:50 AM | #40
Hello everyone,

Still can't login, I can enter my password and security key, and press login and then click play loading screen appears and few secs later back to windows. I can log in to website just not the game to clarify the problem