Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Login Failed

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ultronx
11.16.2012 , 04:00 PM | #21
Milwaukee WI

I can't log into the website, my login fails.

and when I try to log into the game, im told I have no subscription option set, and I just registered purchasing the damn game today.

ive tried customer support online, and ive been on hold for over an HOUR and all I get is bad music on one end and silence on the other.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN HISTORY, NEED MORE AGENTS!!!!!

Jandi
11.16.2012 , 04:03 PM | #22
Can't log into my swtor either. Can log into the game fine but not the site.

GenralKath
11.16.2012 , 04:05 PM | #23
Having the same issue here

dethduck
11.16.2012 , 04:05 PM | #24
Same as everyone else, even with security key, can get in game, can't log into website to buy CC.
HoB The Shadowlands
ii]]]]367th╟ii°๏╣██████████████████████████████)

xrenzx
11.16.2012 , 04:07 PM | #25
Same issue here. Unable to login to buy cartel coins.

darksixjedi
11.16.2012 , 04:15 PM | #26
Was having the same issue and have been on hold with Accounting for an hour. Been trying to log back in to site, and suddenly it finally works... Hoping it doesn't happen again.
Jedan, Guildmaster of <Reckless>

QuintessaSHeera
11.16.2012 , 04:15 PM | #27
I had this issue also...I had to reset my password to be able to access the forums. Plus, I had to do a captcha? Never had to do that before...annoying as He*L since I HATE Captcha...

Naugor
11.16.2012 , 04:40 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

Are you still experiencing these issues or all of you able to log back into the website again?

Thank you for your response in advance.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

MapleShadow
11.16.2012 , 04:47 PM | #29
I still cannot login.

IronLoneFin
11.16.2012 , 04:50 PM | #30
i cant log in to the game, i tried fixing the launcher, reinstalling it, everything, its kind of funny, i wait for this to go FTP to see if it was worth a sub... not looking to good right now.