Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Title: The Crime Lord - Is this quite rare?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Title: The Crime Lord - Is this quite rare?

Mephasm
11.16.2012 , 02:39 PM | #1
I have perused the forums reading theads where people list what they got out of the packs, and I have not seen one person mention this title. Did anyone get it? Is it an ultra rare?

Slowpokeking
11.16.2012 , 02:41 PM | #2
I got that one too but it's bound to me for 1 day.

Ryeko
11.16.2012 , 02:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mephasm View Post
I have perused the forums reading theads where people list what they got out of the packs, and I have not seen one person mention this title. Did anyone get it? Is it an ultra rare?
Got it twice and won't be using either one. To the GTN they shall go...along with the Emperor chair.

MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 02:57 PM | #4
I got it on PTS but don't think I've had it drop live. I havent had time to go through everything yet, I just grabbed the weapons and put everything els in a cargo hold for later.

The Tynothian (sp??) lightsaber seems rare though. It hasnt dropped for me and I've seen quite a few ask for it. Got the throne in my third box.

MAWorking
11.16.2012 , 03:12 PM | #5
I got it on my first pack. I use the title too and dont see a ton of them. Someone will buy it.. but none of the drops are going to go for huge credits... except for a certain mask.

Chiltonium
11.16.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
im up to 160 dollars on packs, havnt gotten the title in over 20 packs
Leathality Operative and Hatred (Madness) Assassin for 5 years running.

My referral link for those who'd like some free sub time!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mlytxl

CelCawdro
11.16.2012 , 04:58 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
im up to 160 dollars on packs, havnt gotten the title in over 20 packs
On the PTS, out of the roughly 20 packs I opened, I had a dozen. As they say, random is random. I believe that they title will be twice as rare as the Cartel Collector, simply because that pack costs twice as much.

gresiac
11.22.2012 , 09:38 AM | #8
crime lord title cost on GTN 20k coins lol

kasmsa
11.22.2012 , 09:47 AM | #9
I've been rolling that title on one of my alts since the first pack I opened. And not seen 1 other person with it. Not meaning it's rare, maybe just unwanted.
Opened about 20 packs, got 1 white crystal, 10 tythonian lightsabers (got 1 on each of my lightsaber-wielding toons and still made about 5 million just on these) 1 destroyer's double-bladed lightsaber, loads of blasters, 1 sniper rifle,1 blaster rifle, every mount and pet. But no mask!! Only thing I wanted guess I'll keep trying!