Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jjaddict
11.16.2012 , 06:43 PM | #21
Still can't login to either the website or the game. This is bs. Why haven't they at least told us what's going on.

Gurrenstar
11.16.2012 , 06:52 PM | #22
Still nothing and no reply from tech support

Sith-Viper
11.16.2012 , 07:12 PM | #23
My friend created a F2P account today and is getting the same error, however i tried logging into his account from my PC and it was working fine, but when we try from his PC he gets this error 3001 and the game doesnt show any servers. No clue what the heck is going on but i hope it gets fixed soon or im pretty sure he'll just forget about ever trying this game and giving it a chance.

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 08:01 PM | #24
I can log into the website just fine but I get this error when I log into the game. Anybody found a fix yet? I am on hold waiting on tech support right now.

JmKm
11.16.2012 , 08:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Gurrenstar View Post
Still not fixed... tried emailing and calling cx support, but nothing so far. This is really lame. I hope this isn't just happening to a handful of people, so that it can get to their attention quickly.
Not the only one, I just subed yesterday/today and no go, been on the phone with swtor customer service for over 2 hours and nothing. Been trying for over 6 hours to get on period. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Going to try again tomorrow....if it doesn't work I am definitely looking for a refund.

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 08:23 PM | #26
Been on hold for over an hour now. I'm glad I cancelled WoW and resubbed <-----Sarcasm.

Knightsword
11.16.2012 , 08:35 PM | #27
Same problem, after resubscribing yesterday,.

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 09:18 PM | #28
And after 1 hour and 34 minutes on the phone waiting for tech support it cuts me off with absolutely no warning or explanation. Terrible, absolutely terrible. I have played 6 MMOs (SWTOR, WoW, TERA, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, and The Secret World) and in general have been playing video games for 20 years. I have never experienced such atrocious customer service or game performance in general as I have experienced in the 1 year I have been playing this game. This is not the first time I have had to call customer service and it unfortunately will not be the last. I want you guys from BioWare that are doing customer service to know that from the bottom of my heart I feel sorry for you. I know it is not your fault that you are overworked and underappreciated but nearly everything about this game has been a disaster. From hundreds of random bugs to not having launched a single major patch successfully, to the constant server crashes and restarts and unending seemingly daily server maintenance, to the horrendous customer service, to launching without multiple things that are expected in modern MMOs (guild banks, group finder, customizeable UI), all the way down to the server issues which led there to be 4 people on the fleet at any given time on my server when I unsubbed the first time. Virtually the only thing that was a success in this game was the great storytelling both while leveling and in flashpoints and if I can't login then I can't even enjoy that. At this point I just feel that nothing can come of this game. But, I'll continue to hope because I like the idea of this game. In the meantime, if you guys get this fixed please refund me for the days I couldn't log in. If you don't get it fixed then please refund my money all together.

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 09:26 PM | #29
;-; It's sad the state the game is in now I had such high hopes this would be a new beginning....At this point shutting down the entire game would be preferable to seeing it ran by the people working on it now ;-;
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ Shut it down!

I also have been playing MMO's for several years now and I agree with the above post ;-; Save star wars!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ REBEL!!!

Knightsword
11.16.2012 , 09:34 PM | #30
Never thought I'd see the day when a company would have worse c.s. then Square