Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

zsavk
11.18.2012 , 02:42 PM | #91
Im getting a similar Error.

Error Code 4001.

And the server select screen is blank.

Im a 1 year subscriber.

kevnon
11.18.2012 , 07:49 PM | #92
i am also getting this error code was f2p then i subscribed now im not able to play please help. error code 3001

ZILENTSITH
11.19.2012 , 01:21 PM | #93
I have tried logging to my account and when it came to the server select screen I was prompted with this message (this account is not authorised to access our servers error 3001). I have subscription 86 days to be exact

Apteryxon
11.19.2012 , 01:27 PM | #94
Can you fix me too, plz? I cant log in too, although im subscribed for like 11 hours now...

ZILENTSITH
11.19.2012 , 01:35 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by zilentsith View Post
i have tried logging to my account and when it came to the server select screen i was prompted with this message (this account is not authorised to access our servers error 3001). I have subscription 86 days to be exact
* bumping this thread *

Say_Wtf
11.19.2012 , 05:02 PM | #96
The same problem ...
I have subscription 28 days.

Neo_Chesh
11.19.2012 , 06:48 PM | #97
My friend Yoonsi is having the same problem here, but as he is unable to post on the forum for some reason I'm posting on his behalf. Yesterday it said his account didn't have an active subscription when it clearly did (I should know I paid for it) and now today he can launch the game but receives Error 3001 and cannot connect to servers.

Please see your way to resolving this issue for us, or PM me on this account if more information is needed.

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 06:57 PM | #98 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Neo_Chesh,

Thanks for contacting us.

Can you get your friend to try logging in again?

Thanks.
--
If anyone else is still experiencing this please post below and we will look into it.

Thanks
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MaxicusX
11.19.2012 , 07:56 PM | #99
I just got a 2 month subscription and when I launched the game I got the error 3001 message for every server I try to play on.. So I can't play the game.. Did I just waste 30 dollars or is there a way you guys can fix this.. Please help..

Bronholz
11.19.2012 , 07:58 PM | #100 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MaxicusX View Post
I just got a 2 month subscription and when I launched the game I got the error 3001 message for every server I try to play on.. So I can't play the game.. Did I just waste 30 dollars or is there a way you guys can fix this.. Please help..
Greetings MaxicusX,

Thanks for contacting us.

Please can you try logging in again?

Thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support