Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group Finder [BUG]: Queue as DPS, end up as Tank

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Group Finder [BUG]: Queue as DPS, end up as Tank

Owynyo
11.16.2012 , 01:31 PM | #1
Hi everyone,

The following has happened to me numerous times this week. I queue as dps and end up as tank in a dungeon.
Is this a new feature if the game thinks I could tank as dps because the dungeon is that easy?

I uploaded a youtube video for those who don't believe me / don't know what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaFq9w2sKo
Halvar
Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti

Owynyo
11.16.2012 , 02:45 PM | #2
I wrote a ticket. No answer. No answer in this thread. As of right now, I can't play PvE AT.ALL.
Halvar
Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti

uniz
11.17.2012 , 11:27 AM | #3
old issue that either wasn't completely fixed or was broken once again with the new update. it used to be healers as dps and dps as healers too.

Ms_Sunlight
11.17.2012 , 01:32 PM | #4
Most of my characters are tanks or healers, so I have the opposite problem. The only thing to do is to tell the group as soon as you notice, and ask if they're OK to continue. If they're well-geared you may be OK. Just don't try to blag it. Incidentally, I find that for HM FPs, they rarely say no to an extra healer.
Carilie - Scoundrel // Dastelen - Shadow // Dras'yra - Sniper // Elonie - Sorcerer // Undali - Powertech
Server: The Red Eclipse // Guild: The Onyx Guard / The Orbital Guard