Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are the patch 1.4 Crossfire performance issues still being worked on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Are the patch 1.4 Crossfire performance issues still being worked on?

Rogoo
12.15.2012 , 11:04 AM | #31
Can we have some sort of update on this please ?
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

Cupelixx
12.15.2012 , 11:11 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
Can we have some sort of update on this please ?
As another Crossfire user I agree. But, well...good luck. Customer service has been total s*** since the game was released. They took a more active role for a couple months but now they're back to their old ways. I had a thread where we actually identified specific game files that were crippling performance for people and it had well over 100,000 views, was recreated for having so many replies and was never answered.

They have never officially supported us and they don't care. It's either learn to live with the bugs or move on. I would challenge them to prove me wrong as I've done on so many occassions, but if there's anything they're good at it's hiding and pretending that problems don't exist. They don't give a s***. They are making money now on the cartel market, so who cares if a few people complain that something has been broken for months?
Please un-break Slicing lockbox missions.

Rogoo
12.15.2012 , 12:38 PM | #33
I'm pretty sure it is not being worked on, since the lack of any updates.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.

ArrrrMatey
12.17.2012 , 10:35 AM | #34
Can we get this issue acknowledged?

Rogoo
12.17.2012 , 06:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by ArrrrMatey View Post
Can we get this issue acknowledged?
The issue was acknowledged both by Joveth Gonzalez (on Twitter) and the Customer Support (by emails with me).

However, nobody ever confirmed that they are working on the fix, which is really, really dissapointing.

Magusi
12.17.2012 , 07:06 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
The issue was acknowledged both by Joveth Gonzalez (on Twitter) and the Customer Support (by emails with me).

However, nobody ever confirmed that they are working on the fix, which is really, really dissapointing.
Bumping.

Get on top of it Bioware / EA!

jediturbodude
12.18.2012 , 05:31 AM | #37
Crossfire user, bumping also. Please fix, it worked once, stop breaking your own game!

Rogoo
12.18.2012 , 10:13 AM | #38
So... you want us to pay money for an expansion, but you are unwilling to even tell us if you're fixing stuff that you have broken ?

What the hell is going on ?

Trixar
12.18.2012 , 10:23 PM | #39
Every patch I hope the SLI issue will be fixed.........every patch I am disappointed. Come on!

Rogoo
12.19.2012 , 06:07 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Trixar View Post
Every patch I hope the SLI issue will be fixed.........every patch I am disappointed. Come on!
Wait... wasn't that fixed ? I'm pretty sure I've read patch notes saying that they fixed SLI. But there was nothing about Crossfire. :|