Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currrently no active subscription on this account error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currrently no active subscription on this account error
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 09:37 PM | #31 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Sadriel_Fett, have your friend check again now.

Crimius, unfortunately if you're still having this issue, this will need to be investigated by an agent. Is the account you're having problems with Crimius or another one?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Sadriel_Fett
11.17.2012 , 09:41 PM | #32
My friend said he can log into his account now and get into the game, but he still cannot get into the forums to post anything.
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar

CaptRavenous
11.17.2012 , 09:46 PM | #33
Beesodd,

I am currently on hold with phone support, thought I would try here also, see which is faster.

I helped a friend activate his subscription last night. His launcher is telling him he has no active subscription. I checked myself on SWTOR.com, and according to info there, it is active.

His account name is GodofBeer.

Thank you in advance for your help.

I've been on hold with Phone Support now for 55 minutes.

Getting sick of hearing the recorded message from Greg & Ray. I used to like them, now I want to shoot them.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast

Crimius
11.17.2012 , 09:48 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Sadriel_Fett, have your friend check agian now.

Crimius, unfortunately if you're still having this issue, this will need to be investigated by an agent. Is the account you're having problems with Crimius or another one?
Yes, account name is Crimius. I had an issue earlier where I didn't remember one of my answers and locked my account out, but that has been since resolved.

IronPanther
11.17.2012 , 09:50 PM | #35
Just a quick update from my end, whatever was done fixed my issue. My account now has an active subscription in-game again.

Faete
11.17.2012 , 09:58 PM | #36
Hello!

My friend is having the same issue as everyone else in this forum - the no active subscription error. I was able to log into my account on his computer so we are assuming it's not his game client. His account log in is darkariez_X@hotmail.com and is a preferred customer since he, like me, bought the game when it first released.

Thanks

Aussietex
11.17.2012 , 09:59 PM | #37
Posting for my Girlfriend... account name Ninners

She login in fine after F2P but decided to subscribe due to restrictions on F2Pers. This morning she could not log into the game, she can however log into the community, check her account status and see that she has 29 days of subscription.

After sending a email to support, waiting on line until she had to go to work (3 hr wait) without having talked to a CS agent, I'm kinda putting this up as a last hope.

Again she was able to log in fine BEFORE paying for a subscription, now that she has paid she isn't able to log in from the launcher... but is able to access the website and its relevant info.

Little help? I really don't want to have to wait again on hold for a CS agent that doesn't seem to be coming.

Drentii
11.17.2012 , 10:27 PM | #38
hello i'm a new player i need to try this n f2p first before become a subscribe player, but always shown error no active subscription, it's a f2p right? i posted in here too
http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8
thanks

Drentii
11.17.2012 , 10:33 PM | #39
how can i be a subscribe player if problem like this occur from the very first time, please fix this problem soon

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 10:36 PM | #40 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again, please check the relevant accounts again.

Crimius, unfortunately your issue seems to be a separate one, and I won't be able to assist thoguh the forums.

Drentii, your issue is a different one. It may help to try creating a new account from scratch. Hopefully this one won't have any issues.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.