Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There is currrently no active subscription on this account error

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
There is currrently no active subscription on this account error
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 05:54 PM | #21 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys, can you try again now to see if you can get on?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

RosenWeiss
11.17.2012 , 06:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Logged out and logged back in. Subscription status appears to have been corrected.

Thank you.

Vasgarth
11.17.2012 , 06:14 PM | #23
The problem still goes on here : a friend of mine wants to play the free part of the game but she can't because of that message. Any solutions ?

Zakuroichi
11.17.2012 , 07:51 PM | #24
Hi KriszM,

Just for clarity, did your friend attempt to subscribe since the switchover? If not, he may have a separate issue. If he has, could you post his accountname or even a charactername and server?
A friend of mine, account name The_Carrier, is also having this problem. Any way you could help out with this?

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 08:07 PM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Zakuroichi, Pleas ask your friend to check agian.

Vasgarth, Can you post up either your friend's accountname or a character and server?

Hopefully we can get this sorted, if they are affected by this particular issue.

Thank you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

IronPanther
11.17.2012 , 08:14 PM | #26
I'm currently running into the same issue after checking a few times throughout the day in-game. The sub was working fine until I changed plans. I'm still actively subscribed according to the account page, because I paid for it, but it says I am not in-game. I also did not receive a notice of the monthly cartel coins.

pandadiablo
11.17.2012 , 08:27 PM | #27
Zakuroichi, Pleas ask your friend to check agian.

Vasgarth, Can you post up either your friend's accountname or a character and server?

Hopefully we can get this sorted, if they are affected by this particular issue.

Thank you.
Hello, I have downloaded the client to try the Free Play as well, and it tells me I need a subscription.

My account is pandadiablo. Thanks.

Beesodd
11.17.2012 , 08:30 PM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again.

IronPanther, your issue may have a different cause, but please try again now. Otherwise and agent will need to investigate.

pandadiablo, it sounds like your issue is unrelated. Please try it again now, but if it does not work, it might be worth creating a new account and seeing if that will go through.

Thanks.

Crimius
11.17.2012 , 08:34 PM | #29
I too am having this issue. I am returning to the game now that it's F2P, however I get this error after patching.

Sadriel_Fett
11.17.2012 , 09:23 PM | #30
Putting this in the forums for my buddy again. He still can't get into the game or on to the forums because of this.

My account is under ‘eblkheart’. I talked to a CSR earlier and was told I was going to be transferred to an account person and they would need to fix it. Unfortunately, the support phone system crashed and I was unable continue the wait to talk to someone. I was given the ticket number 6837808 for reference beforehand however. I cannot even post to the forum and though I do have up to middle of February of 13, I cannot connect and getting the error mentioned here. Thank you for your help.
ps: the reason why i am having my friend do this, is so I don't have wait 4 hours on the phone
"I'm just a simple fan, trying to make my way in the universe."
The Tor'Vhett Legacy
The Widowmakers
Sadriel Tavo Mirdalan Gar'akOneiros Kil'rathi
The Pork-Chop Express
Fetticus B'arin Abesh'Shaap Gilamar