Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Xp increase + Cartel XP boost + rested Xp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Xp increase + Cartel XP boost + rested Xp

Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1
Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

I'm certainly hoping they all stack

aarontyler
11.16.2012 , 09:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Abuelo-Jedi View Post
Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

It all stacks..

_Bonez
11.16.2012 , 09:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by aarontyler View Post
It all stacks..
Major Exploration Experience Boost
Increases all experience gained from exploration by 25% for 3 hours. Only one experience boost can be active at any time. (Cooldown: 1 hour)

This is the text and they need more explanation on how this works. We need more then just someone saying. "It all stacks........."

Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 09:36 AM | #4
If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.

FlippinFlapJack
11.16.2012 , 09:45 AM | #5
If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.
I think the most fun way to find out is to just go do some stuff buffed and unbuffed and compare the results.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

nepublicenemy
11.16.2012 , 09:46 AM | #6

THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.
PEACE IS A LIE

Khevar
11.16.2012 , 10:06 AM | #7
Easy. Kill a mob, note xp

Find another of the same type, add buff, kill again. Compare.

Result?

Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 12:12 PM | #8
I'd have to wear out my 3 hour buff first... and deplete my rested xp. I won't be playing for the next 2-3 days and by then I'll have even more rested Xp so I just wanted a quick answer... but lol. I guess I'll have to find out myself some time next week. However if someone can prove it sooner than that I'd love to see it.

TheRealCandyMan
11.16.2012 , 12:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by nepublicenemy View Post
THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.
Yes, I noticed a huge jump in XP. Last night I leveled an alt of mine from 33-34 by only doing Boarding Party once and a round of all the space missions available to me for the fleet comms. I couldn't believe it when it happened. I'm not complaining though

Elear
11.16.2012 , 12:48 PM | #10
They do stack. And not to 55%, but to 62.5% (1.3*.1.25).
Tested on PTS, no, no pics or anything, will have to take my word for it.