Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Legacy Xp increase + Cartel XP boost + rested Xp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Xp increase + Cartel XP boost + rested Xp

Abuelo-Jedi's Avatar


Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1
Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

I'm certainly hoping they all stack

aarontyler's Avatar


aarontyler
11.16.2012 , 09:19 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Abuelo-Jedi View Post
Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

I'm certainly hoping they all stack
It all stacks..

_Bonez's Avatar


_Bonez
11.16.2012 , 09:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by aarontyler View Post
It all stacks..
Major Exploration Experience Boost
Increases all experience gained from exploration by 25% for 3 hours. Only one experience boost can be active at any time. (Cooldown: 1 hour)

This is the text and they need more explanation on how this works. We need more then just someone saying. "It all stacks........."

Abuelo-Jedi's Avatar


Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 09:36 AM | #4
If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.

FlippinFlapJack's Avatar


FlippinFlapJack
11.16.2012 , 09:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Abuelo-Jedi View Post
If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.
I think the most fun way to find out is to just go do some stuff buffed and unbuffed and compare the results.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

nepublicenemy's Avatar


nepublicenemy
11.16.2012 , 09:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Abuelo-Jedi View Post
Does the Legacy XP increase stack with the Cartel XP boost? Do they both stack with the Rested XP?

I'm certainly hoping they all stack
THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.
PEACE IS A LIE

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
11.16.2012 , 10:06 AM | #7
Easy. Kill a mob, note xp

Find another of the same type, add buff, kill again. Compare.

Result?

Abuelo-Jedi's Avatar


Abuelo-Jedi
11.16.2012 , 12:12 PM | #8
I'd have to wear out my 3 hour buff first... and deplete my rested xp. I won't be playing for the next 2-3 days and by then I'll have even more rested Xp so I just wanted a quick answer... but lol. I guess I'll have to find out myself some time next week. However if someone can prove it sooner than that I'd love to see it.

TheRealCandyMan's Avatar


TheRealCandyMan
11.16.2012 , 12:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by nepublicenemy View Post
THIS. Has Bioware stated exactly what the "increased" XP is for subscribers? I saw someone say that non subs have 25% lower XP gains, but I was under the impression Subs got HIGHER xp gains than before. Can anyone confirm/deny which is true and what the actual change in rate is now? Having additional XP and therefore making the grind of leveling alts easier would certainly seem to go a long way in making subscribing more appealing. If this has already been answered, sorry ahead of time.
Yes, I noticed a huge jump in XP. Last night I leveled an alt of mine from 33-34 by only doing Boarding Party once and a round of all the space missions available to me for the fleet comms. I couldn't believe it when it happened. I'm not complaining though

Elear's Avatar


Elear
11.16.2012 , 12:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Abuelo-Jedi View Post
If I can get +55% experience for certain periods of time like during FP's , class missions, or PvP, I can promise you i'll be buying those exp boosts from the cartel market. I just need proof that they stack.
They do stack. And not to 55%, but to 62.5% (1.3*.1.25).
Tested on PTS, no, no pics or anything, will have to take my word for it.