Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Damage per second record broken.

CalebRainey
11.16.2012 , 02:14 AM | #1
1402 DPS. My highest was 1500, but I couldn't get a screenshot of it. Heres the highest i have recorded though. I was watchmen and this was the end of the second round of a voidstar.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3...2090715462.jpg

- Sayscha - Sentinel - Prophecy of the five

Ravashakk
11.16.2012 , 02:47 AM | #2
Not sure why you felt the need to make a separate thread instead of posting in the records thread.

As for the SS....unless my math is wrong, round 1 was finished in 2 mins and 22 seconds. The fastest I've ever seen was ~3 mins, and that was a shadow free capping every single door. 3 doors take 28 seconds to blow, 16 secs for bridge/shield. That leaves 42 seconds for travel time from the starting zone to the console at the end. On top of that, the other team was able to cap 4 in 142 seconds, which is pretty impressive by itself. When you look at the objective points, no one has so much to make you believe they did all the capping. That is the only way you'd get close to that time frame.

As for the medals, you got 12. Now for sure you got 75k, 300k, 10 kills, 25 kills, 2.5k single hit, 5k single hit. I can't imagine with all the dmg you're putting out that you didn't get 1 killing blow....and to a lesser extent a solo kill. My guess is you got the KB medal at the very least, which brings your total to 7 maybe 8. Had you won the game as quickly as your dps suggests, you would have got 6 more medals. Your total should have been 13-14.

So if you didn't join late I'm gonna have to say this was a bugged DPS stat, which is not uncommon.

CalebRainey
11.16.2012 , 10:25 AM | #3
I joined the beginning of the second round or late 1st round.

Cilas
11.16.2012 , 02:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CalebRainey View Post
I joined the beginning of the second round or late 1st round.
Odd considering you didn't join the same time as the healer... Yet you both had around the same number of kills.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Pearlie
11.16.2012 , 02:57 PM | #5
Yeah, this adds up.

Also (notably?) this was pre 1.4, possibly on The Fatman.