Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whos yours favorite tank?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Whos yours favorite tank?

wingzyeah
11.16.2012 , 01:51 AM | #1
Whos ur favorite tank for wb/ops and etc. ? Tank to which you pleasure to play and dont have a problem in a raid.
PS.Sorry for my english

bryceman
11.17.2012 , 06:46 AM | #2
I prefer guardians because they seem to negate damage much better than shadows and on the same lvl as vanguards. Overall as long as it isn't a shadow because most shadows stack too much endurance and not enough defensive stats.

Ognajd
11.17.2012 , 01:05 PM | #3
The tank that gets and keeps aggro.

BlznSmri
11.17.2012 , 01:24 PM | #4
The M-1 Abrams hurr hurr...
APOSTATES
Website | Recruitment | About Us
Jokerseven - Shadow | Ce'lia - Sentinel
Sentinel PvE Basics/ Marauder PvE Basics

Daxy
11.17.2012 , 04:30 PM | #5
i love juggs

Chaqen
11.18.2012 , 02:29 PM | #6
I love a really good shadow/darksin... i hate really hate sub par shadow/darksins and bad juggs/guards... vanguards/PTs good or bad about the same to me.

z-monty
11.18.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
The tank that keeps aggro the whole time. I honestly dont care what the tank is and will never hate on a tank because of its class, so long as he knows how to tank with that class properly. All tanks are perfectly able to do their job so it just comes down to how good the player is.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Well played CS... well played

Mcadamsl
11.20.2012 , 01:52 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by z-monty View Post
The tank that keeps aggro the whole time. I honestly dont care what the tank is and will never hate on a tank because of its class, so long as he knows how to tank with that class properly. All tanks are perfectly able to do their job so it just comes down to how good the player is.
This, All three tank spec have to tools to do the job, a few boss fights are easier for one build over another. but in the end it still matters more that the player knows what they are doing and an awareness of what is happening

ElevenBfour
11.24.2012 , 05:38 PM | #9
I'm wondering this too since I can't, for the life of me decide between a Assn and a PT. I love my Jugg, and the play-style, but I always end up frustrated when I get done tanking on him. So I'm going to try one of the other two.

Darth_Dreselus
11.25.2012 , 05:51 AM | #10
The one that knows what he is doing both in game play, strategy and gearing. In FPs I let those that break ccs and not hold threat die until they get the message, leave if they don't. Class makes no difference.
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP